Ea Master Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea Master Servers

Ok....this is getting a little ridiculous.
    I hardly EVER play 2142 and when I do I can't login...it sits at "connecting to EA Master Servers" forever and then says connection lost. This was a week ago.

So I reinstalled the game, full patched it up to 1.5 and still the same problem.
    How can EA just STOP supporting a title all of the sudden:shakehead: (Rhetorical ?)
    I haven't been able to log in once over a week of trying multiple times a day.

Is there anything I can do, or just have to wait it out?

-$

Re: Ea Master Servers

Today is maintenance Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHeartSmasher
      Today is maintenance Tuesday.
      So I guess yesterday was Maintenance Monday, and Maintenance Sunday, etc.....

It's just ridiculous.

Comment

you're ridiculous. maintenance day has always been SAME since the game's release. stop whining.

Comment

Then tell me why I haven't been able to connect all Week trying multiple times a day?

You stop Whining.

Comment

Getting pissy about it won't help, from either the helpers side or the requesters side.

It's likely going to be a problem with either your ISP or router, given that this isn't a widespread problem across BF players. So no, it's not EA, it's not maintenance Tuesdays. Also, a "do the bleedin' obvious" suggestion of make sure you haven't got a firewall blocking 2142.exe's access.

You should ensure game ports are open for a start. I'm not an expert at troubleshooting these kinds of problems but that's generally a good place to begin looking.

Comment

Well, I've tried running 2142 after turning my firewall off....still no avail. BF2 works fine so i don't see it being an ISP or router issue. I also don't know anything about opening game ports....everything else works fine, so who knows.

Edit: So i hear the 1.5 full patch doesn't work? Can anyone validate this?
              (I am now downloading 1.4 and 1.5 incremental)

Sry for the grief if it was as simple as that. I'll get back with you on the results..

Edit: Still no avail after reinstalling game, patching to 1.4 then incremental to 1.5

GRRRRRR x a million

Comment

Bumps

Comment

NOW after it tries to connect forever it says this

Comment

problem with your internet connection maybe? somethings obviously hinky on your end.

Comment

Retrieve your details. I have no problems or long waits to get in 2142, that problem is on your end

Comment

Well I've reinstalled and re patched, still nothing. When I click retrieve details or even new account it just says "Connecting to EA Master Servers" Until I hafta Alt-F4 out of it : /

Comment

Can you login to the following sites:
                          profile.ea.com
                          fileplanet.com

If not I would recommend creating a support ticket with gamespy and ea
                          support.ea.com
                          support.ign.com/

Comment

I love how EA's website takes a year and a half to log into. Still no luck however internet is still blazing fast, BF2 works, and no firewall at the moment.....

Can't log into any kind of ea support page.....what the heck is going on...

Comment

Working...
                            X