Strategies 4 Survival Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategies 4 Survival Mode

Looked around to see some strategies that worked for people for maps and couldn't find any so I decided to make a thread. (unless I'm missing something) Try to be as detailed as possible. Include pics if you have them.

Post strategies for each maps here or general hints and tips for to get gold!

I'll start.

Dead air, Terminal: Most people like to camp by the counter which is effective but I got a longer time by using the van as cover. 2 people on top of the van, and 2 people in that little crevice by the van.

Death toll, Street: Camp by the fence at the opposite end of the forklift. Hordes and tanks do not spawn there as they spawn where the big hill is. Then grab m16s and shoot all infected as they run to you. Watch out for hunters and smokers as they do spawn behind you.
    (Also, having a tank and horde all running the same way to you while you shoot them makes it feel like it truly is a last stand. Almost like a movie)

General: Don't use pipebombs and molotovs at every enemy or tank you see. 4 people shooting tanks is more than enough to kill it. Save them for when hordes and tanks are pummeling you so that you can get time to heal. Also, there are periods of time where no hordes or tank spawn. Like 5 seconds. Use that time to heal, get ammo, stock, etc.

Re: Strategies 4 Survival Mode

Warehouse: Run through door after opening it to alert horde, blocking exit behind you with a fire all take a gas canister etc an molos. camp in the far corner up by the windows with one guy coving the stairs, the other three covinging the rest of the gangway use pistols until it gets tough, as the ammo is too far away.

Boathouse place: wait in middle of level, 1 person alert horde, run to the safe room at the start of the level, using a pipe to escape if necessary. camp door to street, you can last for ever in there.

Inside hospital: wait for infected to break down double doors to room at end of corridoor with all the beds, go in there. Get extra molos to keep entrance on fire in the lulls.

Comment

Last night while in the Terminal, I found that standing in the middle of the escalator was a decent spot for the team to stand because there were only two ways in.

Comment

I think my boathouse exploit was fixed (ohno)

and they diddnt count my time (it says I havent played on the map) bastards

Comment

I cant select Boathouse!?!?! (ohno)

Comment

Working...
          X