Help with BF2 Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with BF2 Rank

Hello yes very good thank you I've been playing BF2 for very long time now and I feel that I am ready and I wish to become an Reptile in BF2 although I am not sure how to do this can anyone please help?

Re: Help with BF2 Rank

Comment

huh??

Originally posted by Sidsnot
      Hello yes very good thank you I've been playing BF2 for very long time now and I feel that I am ready and I wish to become an Reptile in BF2 although I am not sure how to do this can anyone please help?

Explain Reptile please....info more is needed.

Comment

Stopped reading there.

Comment

HaHa you would think a 31 year old person could come up with something better than that.

Comment

Inb4 lock/ extra trollage?

Comment

I sent 10'000 PM's with instuctions :yay:

bored - http://www.quakelive.com/#home

Comment

You have to start out as Sniper, and after a few hours of crawling around in the desert areas under the burning sun, your skin eventually develops scales. The class isn't specifically called Reptile, so you'll have to pick out your Sniper kit to go reptilian in future games once you unlock it initially.

It's well worth the effort if you ask me.

Comment

Only Sniper has this ability, tap forward twice for super scale ability. Slide along sand really fast whilst sniping

hijacked! lol

Comment

and to make sure you squad mates can hear you perfectly over VOIP for that rank you have to follow these steps.

1: Place your microphone inside a shoebox(it helps with accoustics)
                    2:Take dirty socks(dirty socks work better than clean because of the built up footfunk lets sound travel more easily inside the sock tube) place them into shoebox.
                    3:Place a glass half-filled/half-empty with a 70/20/5/5 mixture of water/coffee grounds/spit/urine into corner of shoebox(this step insures that the VOIP signal has the proper tin sound to it but keeps you from sounding like Microsoft Sam)

the end

Comment

Thank you very much for all of your helps although i dont be knowing why the begeging of the thread there were people being unproductive in helping solving my problem with BF2 and I think they should be not welcome here on this forum I won't name names but I will name names of those who helped they are :

SLOI SOURCE
                      OLD SCHOOL
                      AND FINALLY
                      TTCTW21CW SHOXIE

Comment

Originally posted by [TTC/TW/21CW]Shoxie
                        huh??

Explain Reptile please....info more is needed.

Take 2:

Comment

Is this some kind of joke?

Comment

Sounds like Sidsnot, caught a case of the SWINE Flu.

Comment

This has got to be David36 , once again:locked:

Comment

Working...
                              X