"Sorry, I'm Fresh out of Supplies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Sorry, I'm Fresh out of Supplies"

I was playing Highway Tampa titan right now, we blew up their core i rush to jump off with my ammo hub out resupplying everyone that is running outside with me. When i get to the ground and the round ends, i can see that my soldier said that phrase "Sorry, i'm fresh out of supplies"

Anyone ever seen that?

There are some sayings you can't hear. Like when you revive someone, all you hear is "Clear" but in the chat you can see your soldier said "You'll live now make em pay"

Re: "Sorry, I'm Fresh out of Supplies"

They say those two phrases in BF2 i'm pretty sure?

Comment

It also happens for the med hub, not sure what your soldier says though. Once you get to that stage (bandages/supplies run out) you can spam click and your soldier will spam talk so that only everyone else suffers

Comment

i can hear those phrases sometimes. out of supplies/bandages is when your ammo pack/medic hub bar is emptie. that makes you not being able to trow it down. also if you trow it down when the bar is not full it makes you wait longer for that pack.

Comment

I've heard the medics say You're good now make them pay, although it's a possibility he's saying live instead of good... It's usually on a titan map in the corridors that I hear it. I wonder if it makes a difference what your sound is set at?

Comment

Another phrase your soldier uses but you don't hear yourself when playing medic is "It's Recharging" When you try and revive someone and your defib needs to cool down. If you are the one trying to be revived, you hear it though. But i've never heard a medic or support say he is out of bandages and ammo.

Comment

I've seen the messages for out of ammo and out of bandages etc but I ain't never heard anyone say it.

Comment

They should say it when you can't pull out a hub because you already dropped one, rather than when the hub is drained in your hand. That way you don't look like a n00b when someone is screaming in your face for a medic and you just stare at him because you can't pull out a hub.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                  They should say it when you can't pull out a hub because you already dropped one, rather than when the hub is drained in your hand. That way you don't look like a n00b when someone is screaming in your face for a medic and you just stare at him because you can't pull out a hub.
                  love that situation.

Comment

Whenever I'm out of bandages/supplies and someone is in my face asking for them I simply give them a 'No can do' followed by a 'Sorry champ' and it usually gets the point across. If it doesn't, flechette rounds do.

The only way I've ever been able to get this to occur is when I drop a hub for myself then quickly pull out another one. Sitting next to the hub on the ground seems to drain from the soldier's hub meter and if you're too low you cannot pull out another hub, but if you already happen to have one out you'll still gain benefits from it but won't be able to throw it, and that's when you can click and spam the 'Supplies here' message. Just put the hub away and you'll notice you won't be able to pull it back out again right away. And no, your soldier never actually vocalises that he's out of bandages or supplies, rather he'll just keep repeating the same message as though he dropped the hub. A lot of times when you see someone in third person view doing this, they'll be holding their rifle instead and it'll look like they're trying to shoot something while saying 'Supplies, here'!

Kind of amusing when you see someone single-shot Vossing the ground in front of them while spamming 'First aid, right here!', as though to say that the Voss can kill enemies AND heal friendlies (wouldn't surprise me if that were the case, either ).

Comment

I wasn't sure why that Spam of "Supplies Here" happen. At least now i know.

When someone asks for supplies or a med hub and i can't pull it out, i just go infront of him and cycle through all my weapons so he can kinda see i am looking for it, then i just leave my defib out until i am able to pull a hub out.

Comment

If he's hurting and you can't use your med hub, TK him and rez. It's quicker and even though it'll probably get you a punish, it'll help the team in the long run (and since you're a brig already you're not hurting for points ). If he wants ammo, well, he's SOL I guess.

Comment

this is what my drug dealer would say to me.

Comment

What you hear and don't hear is governed by what audio settings you have. There's a slider bar that you select the number of 'voices' from.

Also sometimes you'll only hear the 3rd person variant of the sound when you hear someone else say it, not you.

Comment

Working...
                            X