X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am back!

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
    SS? Did I knife you?
    ya. knifed you 3 times. correction, i chinkd on you 3 times, then you got me. 2, maybe 3 nights ago. it was good for a few choice words :P
    Originally posted by Micster
    What jokes? I'm so confused.
    husband pirelli, wife michelin...kid named goodyear. either the joke was worse than i thought or your amish & still using a horse & buggy

Comment

Or the jokes were so bad he didn't realize he was supposed to laugh?

Comment

You can thank me for that :awes

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
          ya. knifed you 3 times. correction, i chinkd on you 3 times, then you got me. 2, maybe 3 nights ago. it was good for a few choice words :P
          :laugh:

Oh, that was you? I thought it was that emoclone guy (the guy who likes to teamswitch at the end of the round). I know he got me before that so I just figured he was coming back for another set of my tags. I do recall the knife fight happening right in the middle of an orbital strike which probably didn't help your lag.

Comment

ooh a dice member, did you actually work on 2142 ? what was your role ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
              ooh a dice member, did you actually work on 2142 ? what was your role ?

Yes - I worked on 2142 as a leveldesigner. (Mainly Cerbere L. Partly on Camp G. and Shuhia T.)
              I am currently working on Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Comment

oh wow!
                keep up the good work i just want to say a huge thanks for all the fun ive had over the past 2-3 years on the game (mainly on those first 2 maps aswell :P)

+don't listen to the haters you guys did an ace job

hope bad company 2 turns out to be an equally as fun

Comment

Originally posted by Chris--My--azz
                  oh wow!
                  keep up the good work i just want to say a huge thanks for all the fun ive had over the past 2-3 years on the game (mainly on those first 2 maps aswell :P)

+don't listen to the haters you guys did an ace job

hope bad company 2 turns out to be an equally as fun

Equally? No Sir!
                  From my experience with the game, I can personally promise you MORE fun in Bad Company 2 :thumbsup:

Thanks for your supporting words Chris! It means a lot to us to get positive feedback as well as constructive criticism.

Comment

Pirelli

Sorry for OT: but when I was racing the Pirelli D7 were my favorite slick tyres* :thumbsup:

(* Pirelli wets were horrible though...)

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli
                      It means a lot to us to get positive feedback as well as constructive criticism.
                      Good to hear. So how's this:

Positive feedback: Love BF2142, even more than BF2, after having played both for over a thousand hours each. Better game balance overall and it's obvious DICE learned from the mistakes made in BF2 with regards to overpowered vehicles/equipment. It's clear they're headed in the right direction with the main franchise. :salute:

Constructive criticism: Now where the hell is BF3?!

Comment

Working...
                      X