Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Cant create account

Hi all

So i just bought 2142 installed it but when i m trying to create an a ccount it first say this name is already in use and then it says this cd key is already been used whit another account ????????. Does the ea servers have some kind of problems or is my cd key rly in use ?:dead:

Re: HELP!! Cant create account

hmm. that is pretty stinky

Comment

Was the box sealed when you bought it?
      Did you register the game? http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...?p_faqid=14198
      Also when creating an account it sometimes tells you the name is already in use, when it has actually created the account, so try logging in with any names you have tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Natt
        Was the box sealed when you bought it?
        Did you register the game? http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...?p_faqid=14198
        Also when creating an account it sometimes tells you the name is already in use, when it has actually created the account, so try logging in with any names you have tried.

No the box was not sealed. Cant it be that i have to install the latest version first then create an account. Olso when i was installing the game it gave me an error mesagges when it was trying to update direct X. But this isnt have to do enything whit making an acount i think

tnx for the link i think i have to register it first cant you tell me wher plz ???

nver mind i found it and when trying to register the game this message came up

The specified registration code has been used previously

going back to the store monday

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
          No the box was not sealed.
          Just take the game back. as long as you got a receipt and you are sure you didn't buy the game second hand.

Comment

Make sure the box is sealed if it is a new game.

Comment

Went to the store today the basterds dint took it back :O. Told me to contact ea so i sended them an mail whit pictures. Called them aswell after 10 min the guy finely came and dint helped ether he sad that i have to send them a mail so that phone call basicly cost me 10 bucks on top of the 30,- price of the game

Comment

By law, you should be able to claim that back.

I know I got help from the Office of fair trading (Holland should have similar) when I got charged an arm and a leg for calling up. Got it refunded

Comment

i think yuo should take contact with the kamer van koophandel. but i am not sure about this. but also in holland they are forced to accept the game, unless it has a couple of things which are in the exception rules, but bf wasnt in those rules..

Comment

after waiting for 4 days a got a new cd key .

Comment

So how did you fix this exactly? I bought a new game recently, and i have exactly the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X