Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes I want to burn this game......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I want to burn this game......

So I sat down tonight after a long hard day to get down on some Highway Tampa (Beta 1.5)=Terrific map btw, and I'm joined by this excellent pilot. We make our way around the map several times before we really get our mojo pumping. Several, several attempts later, we get our first Blackhawk kill. And so it begins......

We continue on our way around each flag strategically, flying low respecting the Linebackers, getting a jeep here or a jeep there. Without further ado the kills start racking up with me as the gunner DECIMATING all of the infantry and tanks after the US lost their "Base"......27 kills go by in the matter of maybe 5 minutes AT MOST, and we have turned the tide on this wide open map....

Admin Banning Coldcircuitcash for "Owning too much":shock:

I didn't think this was ban-able. I was mistaken. Now I can't get into the most populated Highway Tampa server (which will go unnamed).....it's the acronym for Bull Stuff Nation) :-D

I'm just really bewildered as to what this game has boiled down to in the past 4 years of playing it, although it will still see the most action on my PC right next to the Shortcut for Crysis :/

Thanks for listening.....

Re: Sometimes I want to burn this game......

wtf - "mojo pumping" :laugh:

clan servers are bad mkay?

Comment

bf2 = welcome to the land of 10 year old admins, you kill them, they rage....

Comment

Admin's like that are just asking to be griefed.

Comment

Working...
        X