AIX Mod & V1.5 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIX Mod & V1.5 Patch

Keeping in mind that this is only a beta release of the 1.5 patch this question may be a bit premature but does anyone know if it will work with the current version of AIX?

I’m not guessing anyone has tried the 1.5 beta patch with AIX at this point and since I haven't tested it myself , I can only assume it won't work.

Now with that being said, does anyone know if the AIX mod team is planning on updating the mod to work with the new patch once it's released? Yea I know I could post this question on their forums but I figured I would start here first.

Re: AIX Mod & V1.5 Patch

So far so good using 1.5 in AIX2, but it has only been an hour on co-op

Comment

Dan,

Thanks for the info hopefully that will remain the case when the full patch is released.

I don't plan on updating my game or server until then and even at that point, I will probably run 2- separate installs for a while just to be safe.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

I hope the patch has only a minor impact. But, I'm quite ready to move on to a new game anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel_USA
            I hope the patch has only a minor impact. But, I'm quite ready to move on to a new game anyways.
            It's been a while, glad to see your doing well but why in the heck would you move to Tacoma/Seattle area? I hope it's for a lucrative pay check and not because you like the weather up there.

Based on what I have seen, so far I have a feeling that the patch will have some degree of impact on most of the mods and many of the hacks that are currently being used. The only problem is, unlike the mod teams who do what they do for free, the folks that sell the hacks will just adapt to the changes because there is a financial incentive for them to do so as long as there are no class looser idiots that are willing to pay money for them and feel the need to cheat to compensate for having no self-esteem

Current games, new games it's all be the same BS until companies like EA and the rest of the gaming industry decide to take this problem more seriously and become much more pro active in preventing the proliferation of these hacks. Unfortunately I don't see that happening unless the financial incentives are removed or a few of these bastards end up on a You Tube video getting the crap kicked out of them, it will just be more of the same new game or not.

If it was up to me, those little bastard cover bastards that make & sell these hacks would be gutted, stuffed & mounted like one of the Janitors little squirrel army from the TV show Scrub, however unlike what they are doing, I think law enforcement would seriously frown on my solution to the problem. …lol

Anyway it was good to hear from you Sonic, I am glad you’re doing well. I hope your happy and enjoy your new geographic location on the globe.:salute:

Comment

Working...
            X