X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF1943 in June for consoles, September For pc

that sucks, but maybe its good

Re: BF1943 in June for consoles, September For pc

HOPEFULLY its not just a crappy licensing issue and that they are adding some cool stuff in for the PC! But I mean, if they don't change anything I am giving this a miss however much I loved 1942 (especially Wake Island)

Comment

Just enough time for them to port it over, nice job dice. And they say that they still care about the pc and its useres. Bull.

Posted by one Gordon Van Dyke in the EA forums

"Do you want a port or do you want a PC version? If we are to do a proper PC version we need the completed game and then time to make a PC version from that, so how is that hosing PC players? I guess we're damned if we do and damned if we don't with you guys, but be careful because that attitude can make people very jaded if it hasn't already!"

Comment

according to the 1943 twitter, a dev said this

"Would you like a port or a true PC version? I hope the later or I will be very disappointed as a fellow PC gamer!"

Basically from what I been reading, it may have more stuff in it.........damn I knew I should have invested in a PC. Sure I get the game early but you guys probably get more stuff.

Comment

yeah, sounds like there doing some other things with it, that *shocker* cant be talked about right now.

Comment

So essentially they haven't even been working on the PC version up to this point. They shouldn't advertise a summer release if they aren't going to follow through with it.

This PC version better be pissing rainbow sparkles now =/

Comment

They could be simply sticking a server browser in >.< and some other small stuff.

Comment

Did yoiu guys see the new trailer?

Comment

I would rather wait then have a crappy port.

Comment

See BF news.

Comment

it is a common practice to delay PC versions of games. they do not want to cannibalize sales of console titles by releasing a PC version at the same time. they did the exact same thing with mirror's edge.

Comment

the only way they can satisfy pc gamers now is by releasing something better than 1942, we can't just "settle" for the port they'll release in september. Yes, it's going to be a port, they can't possibly make a true battlefield game in just 3 months, its immpossible.

When this game is released, someone take a screenshot of the cover and submit it on failblog.org, i know it's going to be an instant hit.

Comment

There is a serious war going on in the 1943 EA Forums. lol
                          On a lighter note. If this means they are polishing off a great PC game then awesome, but if this means they are starting the port then damn sucks for us. Either way I am keeping my semi-neutral attitude.

Comment

i want them to delay this game by 2yrs if you ask me, i want a proper bf1943

Comment

Working...
                            X