Patch 1.5 Beta Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.5 Beta Problems

So I've got a problem with the blue pearl map not loading. I installed the patch and am pretty sure I've got the 1.41 patch installed as well. When I dub click on the server I want with blue pearl, it doesn't even go into the load screen. It just waits a few seconds then does nothing....just the server screen? Any help would be wonderful! :salute:

Re: Patch 1.5 Beta Problems

I think, think this is a bug with the patch. You think the map is going to load, but then it takes you back to the menu.

I'm not sure of the fix, but remember it is beta!

Comment

having the same problem. I can join any game but blue pearl. It worked fine when i first installed the patch. Maybe something to do with the master server.

Comment

Ive had that problem too, but with all servers. Untill I tried this.

Whta Ive done is single click on the server I want to join, which shows you the IP to the right. Then I select Join IP button and input the IP that shows on the right. It has worked everytime for meh.

Comment

So I went into bf2 to try to load the map again and it actually worked!!!!!....for a minute. Then It loaded me back into the server list menu and continued to do the same thing =-{

From what I seen the map looks like so much fun!!! I JUST WANT TO PLAYYYYY

Comment

just keep trying. i got the same problem. It took me about 20 times to get on a map today, only to land on team with 10+ afk why the other team had a full team raping the hell out of 4 players.

Comment

This definitely needs to be the first thing they fix during the beta. But I'm giving it a shot right now and so far I'm having no luck!

Comment

Yeah, same issues here. I'm able to load OBP each time, then I click join and then after 10-15 seconds, I'm booted back into the server browser! WTF?

Do they have a cap on how many players can be on at a time?

Comment

That actually might be the case because I was trying to join the only good ping server with people in it and it wasn't working for me. Then I joined a OBP server with 0 ppl in the server and I loaded in fine! One person joined and we ****ed around for a while but no one else joined =-\

Comment

I'm having the same problem. When I try to join a server, it just boots me back to the server browser. I guess I will keep an eye on this thread for possible solutions.

Comment

Working...
                    X