Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After almost 8 years of Battlefield it finally happened....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After almost 8 years of Battlefield it finally happened....

I've been playing the Battlefield series since the day 1942 was released and last night was the first time I got kicked from a server for killing an admin.

I'm not going to tell you the name of the clan that runs the server - although they share a name with a 70s cop show - but apparently the admin didn't like the fact that I RDX'd him and his buddy's collective asses when they dropped into the Titan.

A few seconds later my screen freezes up and I see a little message down in the corner that says "demo noob" and I'm kicked.

Awesome. I feel so proud.:thumbsup:

Re: After almost 8 years of Battlefield it finally happened....

Yeah, that's the rep they have. Stupid fly Swatters. I've never bothered playing in their lame servers. Once i see reports of such lameness, i try not to bother playing in those servers.

Comment

Thats rather sad.

Comment

been there, done that..

Comment

Seems that nearly every server has an admin that abuses his/her power, glad I stopped playing this game now.

Comment

guys guys its not THAT bad

and as for the OP even if you are spending your time sitting and waiting with rdx for people to fall down the titan vent it is THIER fault they died and instead of kicking you they need to just think about how they are going to approach differently next time

Comment

I hate servers with stupid rules.

I got kicked by an admin after I knifed him.

This server had a "no line cutting" rule, so, I spawn on the titan, nobody around the gunship, I take it and start killing enemies, then I get banned for stealing vehicle from admin?

Comment

After years of playing BF2142, I wonder when xK1ll@x will receive the prize for the clan that most blatantly uses gamehacks and abuses admin powers? ...It's long overdue anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X