Operation Blue Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Blue Pearl

Now that it's out in beta, what are your thoughts of it?

I tried it, it's pretty fun. It's very fast paced and intense, the flags change hands really quickly. Almost like CoD4. I think it needs a few jeeps though.

Re: Operation Blue Pearl

I dint liked it first off all to foggy for my taste would have been cool if they had made it sunny like on dragon valley. Secondly its like you are playing some kind of a resident evil map or something, the map has no soul. And at last i m not that of a big infantry maps fan especialy not in bf2. The hit detection has to be good playing on such maps, i was still pumping 2 mags into some1 today on foggy pearl (dont even know why they call it blue pearl nothing blue about it at all )

Comment

To easy for china to defend it without any loss of tickets as long as your smart and have re-supply to your Engineers and AT's

Comment

AGHHH really want to get the beta but i dont want to leech our bandwidth untill next month :cry:

Comment

So, have they removed seat-switching?

No? Oh, really now... that's interesting. You would think that DICE has been working on that for a while to appease the whining little b*tches.

I guess this is official confirmation to everyone that DICE supports soloing, so kindly shut the f*ck up about it from now on, mmmkay?

Grrrrrrrrrrreat. Thanks Peter!

Comment

not the peter I noticed? *****_*****_peter :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce
              So, have they removed seat-switching?

No? Oh, really now... that's interesting. You would think that DICE has been working on that for a while to appease the whining little b*tches.

I guess this is official confirmation to everyone that DICE supports soloing, so kindly shut the f*ck up about it from now on, mmmkay?

Grrrrrrrrrrreat. Thanks Peter!
              Just because they don't fix it doesn't mean they support it. Though I'm sure DICE is fine with soloing.

Comment

Originally posted by LoKi.
                To easy for china to defend it without any loss of tickets as long as your smart and have re-supply to your Engineers and AT's
                Sure some dedicated squad(s) couldn't flank . Might be like wake, a good attacker will win, but a good defender won't loose.

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                Though I'm sure DICE is fine with soloing.
                solo is fine with me, tanks hate you though ; )

Comment

Originally posted by LoKi.
                  So basically, it's too easy to win with good teamwork? Flabbergasting.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
                    So basically, it's too easy to win with good teamwork? Flabbergasting.
                    I think it's more like: if both teams are equal, China will win pretty much every time. And that is flabbergasting. :shakehead:

Comment

ok, but a challenging China team can win & can be awsome ; )

some like maps where the odds are stacked against, the defender usually has flags to defend *sigh* not easy if back ones are taken. Fast react team needed : )

Comment

OBP sucks, the concept of it is good but the implementation of it is off a bit. You get a somewhat decent Chine team against a GOOD US team and the US will prolly not cap a flag due to the small frontline. there isnt enough room to even try sneaky tactics or flanking.

IMHO for 2 flags should be greyed at round start to even up the advantage that the defender has. That would give the US time to get at least a foothold on the island and make for a much more interesting round.

Comment

I haven't even downloaded this thing yet I gotta do it soon don't you think?

Comment

I like how people complain about this maps fog.. but really.. it's probably the same as karkand :laugh:

Besides.. you need to keep it foggy to keep it close quarters.

Comment

Unlike Karkand, the fog kind of fits the mood of the map in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X