Helping a guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping a guy

I am trying to help a guy here with BF2142, he's getting kicked from all the servers because of pb without error, and he have updated PB, also tried to manually update pb, but nothing is working, and he is running Vista 32 bit, he have also tried to run it as administrator, but then he cant exit properties.

He have also tried to set compability modus to XP, but then his cd wont get detected, and he have tried to reinstall the game and update everything, and I can't find any kind of solution on google that he haven't tried.

So anyone knows a solution? :dead:

Re: Helping a guy

Did he uninstall PB then reinstall it? Then added BF2142 to the Games list and update it? I've noticed this happening quite a bit.
    What Error message does he get when he's kicked?

Comment

If he's getting kicked "without a visible error", join a server with him, and when he gets kicked, open the console and check for the PB message explaining the kick.

It might be to do with the xfire/fraps overlay problem of the last few days. Try turning off either/both of those and test it.

Comment

Originally posted by BF.pAc*Alt+F4=HaxxxoR
        Did he uninstall PB then reinstall it? Then added BF2142 to the Games list and update it? I've noticed this happening quite a bit.
        What Error message does he get when he's kicked?
        He have tried that, didn't work.

And thanks Lolyn, going to try that.

and yeah, he've tried exiting xfire/fraps etc

Comment

Working...
        X