Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dice should add ten AA Turets to every Air Map in the last patch!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice should add ten AA Turets to every Air Map in the last patch!!

Then, Fix All The Spawn Points to inside Buildings or in Bushes,
    This Spawn in the wide open where everyone knows where you spawning could be be Fixed for the last patch in less than 30 minutes per Map~

Add some more Bushes too,
    our Computers can handle it!

Re: Dice should add ten AA Turets to every Air Map in the last patch!!

Damn could you just imagine the *** rapage we would recieve while constantly spawning in a building.. you would have tanks, jeeps, helis and F35's parked out the front spraying us down time and time again.. No thanks..

10 AA turrets would pretty much render aircraft useless..

More foliage is a good idea though.. Wouldn't mind a few more places to snipe from

Comment

Lol 10 AA turrets ? I rarely see the ones being used now. Dragon Valley Farmhouse, 3 AA pits, and I have never, ever , ever in all my time playing BF2 seen all 3 manned at the same time.

Comment

Remove the Fog of war it's annoying...

Comment

Jet pilots would salivate that the prospect of 10 AA turrets being manned at once. It would be like a salad bar where they can just pick which one they want to get points from.

Comment

Originally posted by Juno[XX]
            Lol 10 AA turrets ? I rarely see the ones being used now. Dragon Valley Farmhouse, 3 AA pits, and I have never, ever , ever in all my time playing BF2 seen all 3 manned at the same time.
            I just saw em all manned last night. Pretty effective too.

I say add a few more FAVs and DPVs to the maps that have em. Vehicle drops are a godsend when there's a decent commander on, but nothing beats a freshly spawned DPV that doesn't blow up if you leave it alone for 2 minutes. More cars!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juno[XX]
              thats because they are useless death traps. Everyone knows the locations and a soon as you get a lock on you will be mowed down by machine gun fire. If you mange to actually fire a missle the pilot will just drop chaffs. Since it takes an hour to reload he will have returned and mowed you down with bullets before you get to fire again. :dead:

Comment

They need to either reduce the reload time or increase the damage the AA battery can take, it's still too weak to use, course I always thought their needed to be an anti air class.

Comment

Better more mobile AA. It is actually a nightmare for jets and helis if there are many Jets and helis would have to play very careful and smart

Comment

Stinger sites also need to stop showing up on jets huds.

Heck, just add flak/quad cannons instead

Comment

Originally posted by wolfalmighty
                      jet pilots would salivate that the prospect of 10 aa turrets being manned at once. It would be like a salad bar where they can just pick which one they want to get points from.
                      lmao!

Comment

2-3 AA sites per control point and removing them from jet HUDs would make me happy.

That or increasing their lock-on range.

EDIT: Oh, I already replied to this thread :P

Comment

how about just having working aa instead

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Smith
                            how about just having working aa instead
                            Numerical Superiority.

10 Non-functioning turrets is better than one turret with AA that hits something.

Comment

Hell, I'd be happy if they could code a 50% hit rate with a clean lock and no countermeasures by the pilot.

Comment

Working...
                              X