Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your clan need a server to call home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your clan need a server to call home?

(I apologize if clan or server threads are not allowed in this forum. I tried looking for a Clan section but it looks like that section doesn't exist anymore. TBF admins, please delete this if it violates the policy here.)

Hello,

I own a 32 slot server located in New York, New York, eThugz Cerbere / Camp G RANKED (74.63.54.146:17567).

eThugz gaming is looking for resident clans to play on our server. Resident clans on our server will have access to full in game admin rights, and clan leadership familiar with 2142cc will be provided a login to modify server settings. I am very flexible with settings / maps and would be open to changing the server listing name, welcome message or welcome image to include your clan's name.

The server will be available to any decent size clan for FREE. I am not asking for any donations or money.

If you are interested in using this server for your clan, please contact me at ethugzgaming@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jeremy

Re: Does your clan need a server to call home?

Wow, what a cool offer.

Comment

we're good on servers, but that's a generous offer. may i ask why you are doing this? promotional material?

Comment

Trying to get that bad boy filled Mooseeeee

Comment

Working...
        X