Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever fall through a Titan?

Happened to me twice last night.

The first I was in the reactor room guarding the forward door as my team blew the reactor. I go to step back a bit to resupply and suddenly I've gone through the floor, through the bottom, and I'm in freefall.

The second time was on a different server. I'm running across the cargo bay and next thing I know I'm needing to hit my space bar to deploy my parachute.

Weird.

Re: Anybody ever fall through a Titan?

the titan is badly coded(which aint entire dice's fault as it was a big experiment). this can cause some open spaces in the floor which you can dive into. small chance it happens but not fun it is happens..

Comment

3/4 of the time i play on titan servers and it never happen to me.

Comment

haven't had that happen, but i did once pod to the titan & end up in one of the upper corridors (3 or 4, which ever one is on the left if you're attacking, right if you're defending)

Comment

I've podded through the titan and fell through the floor before. Like sempf said, just bad coding.

Comment

i remember there were so many holes in the titan in the beginning. if you go below the titan on the ground you see like 20 kits all from bodies that fell from titan.

Comment

How do you get vehicles in the titan? And I still see the pod shells falling through the roof.

Comment

I once killed a titan with a med pack.

That was before the game was released though

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
                  I once killed a titan with a med pack.

That was before the game was released though
                  Pack lighter next time. :laugh:

I'd pay to see a video of that happening. Or something similar to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
                    Pack lighter next time. :laugh:

I'd pay to see a video of that happening. Or something similar to that.
                    Could you imagine about 15 medics defibulating the core....

I've fallen through after being killed but we've all done that I'm sure, as for alive never. I love the mentality put behind the whole Titan concept, would love for it to be toyed with as an option for BF 3 or 4. Although it would have to be in space...

Comment

I used to be able to pod through... Nevermind.

But yeah, Titan servers (particularly MOVING Titan servers) have some geometry faults. I can't say I have ever unexpectedly or accidentally fallen through one, but I have seen it happen.

Comment

I do believe it was a static titan server, but this happened

and no, it was not a "sandbox" server, he had already killed 2 others on the guns before I got him, plus I believe he podded from the PAC transport chopper

Comment

happened to me one rnd, thru the enemy titan roof, funny as, i know the exact spot to hit to in the pod

Comment

Working...
                          X