Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

ive come across an issue with codwaw. I try to open it, it opens the splash screen, then black screen. It stays that way. I try to open it in safe mode, still doesnt work. Any ideas why and how to fix it?

<--
    My specs should be
    way in the button that says "My system"

Re: Help!

Someone else had this problem. I think a trip to the tech forum fixed that.

Comment

Yeah man, somebody with as many posts as you should know that this doesn't belong here.

Comment

So it just started doing this with no changes to your computer at all? No new software or updates? No upgrades on hardware or software?

It just worked one day and then this day it didnt?

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh sorry about the misplaced post. And no changes. It was working with the new patch too

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789
            Oh sorry about the misplaced post. And no changes. It was working with the new patch too
            MAN, this is a tough one.

What I would try is to empty out your temporary directories in Windows and maybe do a reinstall of DirectX. I would also run checkdisk and do a disk defrag.

Since nothing changed by you, maybe something broke on the PC itself. Maybe some file became corrupt or a sector on the hard drive went bad.

Since it was working, I dont know if I would update all your drivers or anything like that, unless you have really outdated drivers. I would do driver updates last.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

OK, ill try that.

Comment

Working...
              X