L4D Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L4D Stuff

i might buy this next week, i was wondering what the community is like, and whether people are playing regularly

Re: L4D Stuff

Pro-tip: Play with friends.
    I play L4D regularly, so if you want to join, just ask.

Playing with random people can also be fun from time to time esspecially when they have mics.
    But beware if you play public, you have the chance that a griefer joins your game or some random idiot who thinks he can play Expert and tries to shoot zombies..... through your body.

Comment

I only found this game fun with friends and it was brilliant for a bit, but since then people have gone back to what they know, BF2, CoD4 and TF2.

It was fun, but short lived. The lack of early content, let alone DLC made long term playability suffer really.

Comment

new dlc in a few days should boost numbers. Add me on steam if you havent already, I always use mic with people on my freinds list.

Comment

It is better with people you know and people that use the mic.

Occasionally pubbing it people use the mics too, i don't unless others do as its a bit pointless if only one person is, because you get no responses. Its easier if people communicate, unless of course its a 12 year old with a mic shouting fire in the whole everytime they throw a grenade.

I did ask, and he was 12

The DLC should bring more people back to playing.

Comment

Just bought It and been playing non-stop, tis epic fun, unfortunately my mic doesnt like to work in L4D but I was playing with hawkers and surviverman and they both had mics and it was a right laugh

Comment

I'll be back once the DLC comes.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                I'll be back once the DLC comes.
                Yep I suspect I will as well.

Comment

It shouldn't be long, I believe it comes out this week.

Comment

It's coming tomorrow. ( If everything goes right )

If you live in the EU though, you will have to wait until Wednesday unless you're planning to play games at midnight.

Comment

I was going to say I hope your user id isnt rick astley as well, as then you'd be a stupid griefer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley
                        It's coming tomorrow. ( If everything goes right )

If you live in the EU though, you will have to wait until Wednesday unless you're planning to play games at midnight.
                        :awesome news

Originally posted by Juno[XX]
                        I was going to say I hope your user id isnt rick astley as well, as then you'd be a stupid griefer.
                        I was kind of expecting a but at the end of that sentance but you never delivered

Comment

Ahh juno lol, get back to the 21cw forums =P
                          I wish it would come out already. i dun feel like waiting till I get home tomorrow

Comment

Valve announced today that the free content - which will introduce new gameplay modes and open up two campaigns for versus play - will be released on Xbox 360 at 2am Pacific Time. PC owners will have to wait until "later in the day".
                            If you take a look at the comments, you can already find someone with the PC version of L4D raging about having to wait a little longer.

Comment

Working...
                            X