Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB IMPORTANT: RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/Memory [120148]= Kick

PB IMPORTANT: RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/Memory [120148]

I'm getting this message when I join a server after about a minute of playing. Anyone know what this means? I Re-Installed PB and updated it and it still didn't work. So I Re-Installed BF2142 and the PB and updated it.

I know someone will [EG] but there's really no need for the "Your hacks are doing that."
    I don't hack.

Thanks for the feedback.

Re: PB IMPORTANT: RESTRICTION: Corrupted File/Memory [120148]= Kick

could email Even Balance or file a support ticket with them to see whats going on...

Comment

i know of a TON of players who were getting pb errors last night for no reason. updating & or uninstall/reinstalling didn't work either. word on the street is that other games that use pb were also having pb issues. so it looks to have been some random pb problem. i personally, was able to get online no prob after 9pm pst. but the others reporting the prob were trying to get online earlier than that

Comment

Disable FRAPS.

Comment

It's so gaeh... Fraps causing this. Bad release, Punkbuster.

Comment

Yup, lots of mates getting this lately whilst running fraps. Fail PB

Comment

-_- the only thing PB has proved usefull for recently is kick people with pings above 200... Epic fail. Yes I was running fraps so I guess re-installing my game in russian was a bad move :hmm: I'll try it out.

Comment

You're so great !

Another evidence that you're a cheater. Unfortunately it's not a reason to be banned from here. But thanks to EvenBalance because...

... since few days, the most of cheat providers (you know what I mean) released public cheats for BF2/BF2142, undetectable (big lmao) with this PB msg:

Originally posted by ***
                pb streaming server
                fraps 2.9.8
                radar 1.1
                pb kick reason "corrupted file/memory 120148
                Originally posted by ***
                Project : ***-Radar
                Version : v1.2
                Coder : ***
                Site : ***
                ================================================== ==================

Supported Games:
                ----------------
                - BattleField 2 (BF2) v1.41
                - BattleField 2142 (BF2142) v1.5
                - BattleField Heroes (BFH) v1.00.937.0
                - Call of Duty 4 (COD4) v1.7
                - Call of Duty World at War (COD5) v1.4

Requirements:
                -------------
                - Fraps v2.9.8 (http://www.fraps.com)
                - XFire v1.107 (http://www.xfire.com)

How to Use:
                -----------
                - Make sure you have either Fraps or XFire running.
                - Start the ***-Radar loader.
                - Start your game.
                - The loader will inject the radar into the game.
                - The loader will close itself after injecting the radar.

Notes:
                ------
                The radar uses a special hooking method inside Fraps or XFire.
                This is why you need either Fraps or XFire running.
                The radar does NOT alter any game code itself.

Changelog:
                ----------

- v1.2 (18-Apr-2009)
                * The radar can now be used without Fraps or XFire
                * It's most secure in combination with XFire
                * Fixed corrupt memory kick by PunkBuster if used in combination with Fraps (120148)

- v1.1 (17-Apr-2009)
                * Added support for XFire v1.107
                * Fixed GameHook detection by PunkBuster

- v1.0 (12-Apr-2009)
                * Initial Release
                * Undetected on PunkBuster
                Epic Fail !

PS : I can't post my source because it doesn't respect the TGN rules. Sent me a PM to know more about it.

You got spotted (again) !

Comment

Thanks Lolyn and others for the help I turned Fraps off and it's running fine. And hopefully I will be able to ignore the above post for its I don't know a word that overules retard...

But srsly why is PB kicking me for running Fraps? It's never happened before.
                  Soon PB will be kicking me for having my computer turned on :hmm:

Comment

I was getting this error in CoD4 when I ran it through Steam

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
                      I was getting this error in CoD4 when I ran it through Steam
                      So obviously you hack :shock:

Just kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by BF.pAc*Alt+F4=HaxxxoR
                        But srsly why is PB kicking me for running Fraps? It's never happened before.
                        Soon PB will be kicking me for having my computer turned on :hmm:
                        It's a pb update that's causing some kind of conflict, hence why it's only happening lately. Hopefully they'll patch it soon because it's going to leave video makers in the sh*t.

Comment

Yup, Fraps, TS, Xfire anything with an overlay seems to be causing this.

Comment

Sooner or later you will be once again busted Blind, it would seem here that ppl aren't bored by your actions in-game (cheats or not).

Proofs are evident (cf PsB).

Maybe you want to become a legit player but don't forget this, cheater one day still a cheater.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by caja
                              Maybe you want to become a legit player but don't forget this, cheater one day still a cheater.
                              Not necessarily. Plus, I think the phrase you were looking for was "once a cheater, always a cheater", but nice try.

Comment

Working...
                              X