• iNcoming Frag movies

part I:

part II:

part III:

part IV:

it's a chilean team, actually playing the tgl

:yay:

Re: iNcoming Frag movies

Please at least upload it to youtube where there's at least an HD option available - watching gameplay in a tiny screen with bad quality isn't how videos should be viewed

Comment

...5 killstreak. maybe kill some more then make a video. Everyone can make 5 killstreaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
        Please at least upload it to youtube where there's at least an HD option available - watching gameplay in a tiny screen with bad quality isn't how videos should be viewed
        video quality isnt bad. And it isnt their fault that u cant find the "full screen button".

Comment

The action was pretty good, but there was a lot of "dangerous" moments of actually running into the enemy while sprinting around a corner.

Good playing though. It was fun to watch.

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by exeexecutor
            video quality isnt bad. And it isnt their fault that u cant find the "full screen button".
            Oh, not again. My point was, xfire is not where a frag video should be uploaded - youtube, tek-9, vimeo, filefront, etc. all have exceptional quality. Forgive me for wanting high quality.

That's just a little tip from somebody who has been making frag videos since CoD4 came out

Comment

Originally posted by exeexecutor
              ...5 killstreak. maybe kill some more then make a video. Everyone can make 5 killstreaks.
              Hahahahaha, when the other teams players are half decent and you're playing S&D we call a "5 killstreak" an ace. It doesn't happen very often, especially in cod4.

But everyone gets five killstreaks...

Comment

Oh, not again. My point was, xfire is not where a frag video should be uploaded - youtube, tek-9, vimeo, filefront, etc. all have exceptional quality. Forgive me for wanting high quality.

That's just a little tip from somebody who has been making frag videos since CoD4 came out
                I watched 75% (in the topic) of the videoes and never did the thought strike me: "what happened there, damm stupid bad quality". Fact is i can see what happens. Maybe then you want more quality due to your personal preferences, but the mandatory in quality has been reached n breached.

My first video came out in 2004...

Comment

You both GTFO this guys post. Show off your e-peens somewhere else.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh, sorry admin, I forgot, these aren't forums - they're agree with the OP or get flamed.

:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                      You both GTFO this guys post. Show off your e-peens somewhere else.

Crunch
                      Who executioner?

If anything I was defending the video, soooo huh?

PS: Crunch isn't an admin dude. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle
                        Who executioner?

If anything I was defending the video, soooo huh?

PS: Crunch isn't an admin dude. lol.
                        it was sarcasm dear <3

Comment

it was sarcasm dear <3
                          lol, well good because I wouldn't have known if someone hadn't told me.

Comment

And just to clarify - the video was good, nice frags. I didn't mean to come across as trying to brag that I'm good at editing videos or anything along those lines, I was simply attempting to support my argument for uploading to better sites. <3

Comment

i think im gonna make a video for this game and cod5 they wont be all snd pro and stuff but at least i can say i've made videos for bf2142, cod4 and cod5

btw check out my last bf2142 i made a bit ago

cuz im so cool and awsome XD\

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

but yeah dude im not even going to bother watching some crap unless it has in-game audio and its on youtube to watchin high quality. like i just cant fathom wtf you are thinking to be so lazy that yu cant make an actual video.

Comment

Working...
                              X