Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiplayer issue/Mild single player issue. Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiplayer issue/Mild single player issue. Help?

So yeah, after the last 2 patches 1.3 and 1.4, WaW began acting dumb. It was playable when it felt like it, yet had issues of it not booting @ all. Double click the icon, splash screen presents itself, then blackness. So i hit task manager and it states that WaW is running, ok, maximize WaW, blackness, no sound. Hit task manager again now of course, not responding.

Yet sometimes i start it up, it goes to the in game menu, and i can play single player if it wants to let me, lol? Yet, regardless of what i do, it WILL NOT let me into multiplayer, which is annoying. Any clues?

As far as drivers, for both sound, graphics and my mobo, im all good and current. PC is more than healthy and happy, i searched google up and down, but can only find year old topics about the onboard sound issue, which i have solved some time ago, i just wanna play some MP man, thats all..:thumbsup:

Re: Multiplayer issue/Mild single player issue. Help?

I read somewhere, I dont recall where, that after the 1.4 patch if some people made changes to their sound do to previous issues, they had to do something to undo it or change it again to correct the problem.

Ive looked and cant seem to find the exact thing, but what I would try is undoing your sound changes and see if it corrects your issue.

Also, check for spyware on your system. I know you said it was healthy, but if you dont have a spyware program, get something free and simple. If you do have one, get something different. I recommend Malwarebytes AntiMalware.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Oh Crunch you dirty dog, thanks for replying!

So yeah man, i already reversed my sound changes after they fixed it in the last patch...

I also have a spy/malware program that i run currently, and often at that. I dunno w t f could be happening here, its just lame. I dont really have a whole lotta time to play anyways so no big deal really, but ya know, it should work, lol. Thx dude.

Comment

You could try updating your direct x. Also you could have got a hold of a bad patch, Maybe do a full reinstall

Comment

Working...
        X