BF2142 Crashes on Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 Crashes on Startup

I used to play it all the time. I would always have problems, but I would always somehow manage to fix them. I suddenly had the desire to play it again. So I installed everything in the right order (BF2142, 1.4 Patch, Northern Strike, then 1.5 patch). I bought all of these on the EA download manager, I use Windows Vista x32 (I used to be able to play this on vista). The only new things I have since I used to play is my widescreen monitor (my old one was 4:3) and my sound card (x-fi extreme gamer). I have all updated drivers on everything. Well I guess I haven't said my actual problem yet. So every time I start it, it doesn't do anything for about 10 seconds then I get the Vista error that says: BF2142Pace.exe has stopped working. I've tried compatibility and running as administrator and with and without the widescreen fix (+szx1920 +szy1200). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. And not really pertaining to this, but all of the stickies say "lol owned " up top and I can't see anything in them and maybe the fix to this is in those but I can't see them.

Re: BF2142 Crashes on Startup

there's a thing that does the problem

2142, 1.40, NS, 1.40, 1.40 - 1.50 inc patch

the "LOL OWNED" was from someone hacking the forums, an unfortunate incident

Comment

Re: BF2142 Crashes on Startup

Lol owned

Comment

Working...
      X