1.4 Patch wont install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 Patch wont install

Hiya all ive got the 1.3 patch installed and had a job installing that tbh, i had to password my account and run as(admin).
    now ive downloaded the 1.4 patch and can i get it to install can i f**k. cant run as:- admin like i did with the 1.3 patch and when i try to install i get an error.
    Cant Tryarch do anything right?

Re: 1.4 Patch wont install

Originally posted by Dual_Core
    Cant Tryarch do anything right?
    You may have downloaded a corrupt version of the patch. I would try to restart your PC first, then download a fresh copy from one of the big-name trusted sites. The patch should be about 580MB in size.

Be sure to make a backup copy of your players/profiles folder before patching, just in case.

Comment

Ive downloaded it from several different sites here take a look.
      Season 3 brings new Multiplayer maps and modes, the next Zombies story mission, new weapons and operators, and more in the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 (2023) FPS game. Play on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Battle.net, or STEAM. 

It gives you all the links. when you download the 1.4 patch it says 1.2-1.4 patch its the only one.
      so i uninstalled the game, and re-installed it and installed 1.2 patch then try to install the 1.4 patch which says 1.2- 1.4 patch.
      the only way i can run it is put a password on my windows account and right click it and run as:
      but the 1.4 wont install just comes up with error.

Comment

Originally posted by Dual_Core
        so i uninstalled the game, and re-installed it and installed 1.2 patch then try to install the 1.4 patch which says 1.2- 1.4 patch.
        That won't work. Unfortunately, the name of the 1.4 patch is misleading.

You must be fully patched up to v1.3, then apply 1.4. You can't go from 1.2 to 1.4.

Comment

Working...
        X