Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoH: Tales of Valor

Hi everyone!

I am having a problem with Company of heroes i try to play LAN with my bro on Gilroys Harbor and we take the allies, now before the 2.5 patch came out we were able to change our spawn locations and now we cant! is anyone getting the same result?

Example, if i wanted to spawn on the other side of the river on the gilroys harbor i cant do ot ally only axis? wtf this did not happen before :s

Re: Whats up with CoH?!?!?!/

Hmm strange, maybe they changed it in the patch.

Comment

Yup it got changed in the patch >.> Happens on other maps aswell, it's really annoying.

Comment

Yeah. Now it's one side is axis, other is allies.

Comment

Damn it Relic! everything was awesome till last night lol when i tried to play gilroys with my bor starting with the US on the other side lol

Comment

Pro map. Luckily I don't mind what side/army I am, so it's all good for me. Maybe they'll throw out a hotfix? or was it intentional? (ohno)

Comment

God i am hoping for a hotfix dude i played today with a friend and srsly got pwned at gilroys wtf i don't like this at all.

Comment

oh yeah. They've massively up'd the CPUs skill!

Usually vs. USA you'd fight like... 1 sherman. Now they get about 2 at once, but they keep coming! This was against normal, and they just kept rushing me with human and metal waves! Also, some units seem to have become very good... like jeeps kept on killing my MG squads... yet the MG squad was set up and wasn't flanked... :/

Comment

I noticed that, i played gilroys and had to take the Wehrmacht i noticed that jeeps and riflemen squads immediately walked into my base!

I dont like what relic did, sure i appreciate a challenge but not against an enemy that has 88s way above his pop cap wtf hax! i am telling ya i had a online battle with my mate today we were US against Wehrmacht one easy one normal i swear to you they got more flak 88s than their pop cap and i was like since when did they start building 88s so soon

Comment

Me and my friends have beaten all expert whermact (two terror and one blitz) on the scheldt, it just took a while...

Comment

Indeed. They are a lot more aggresive, but on the maps like schelt, hochwald gap, Asomething River, where you can just bottleneck them... you can just hold them in, but they just seem to be able to upgrade/get units REALLY fast.

Comment

^ Right about the upgrades and unit getting :P does anyone have a guide on how to use the sheldt map?

Edit: Hochwald gap is my second best map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just hold the middle island and hope they don't fix the northern bridge, blow the south bridge, then fix it and rush in, blowing it up on the way out

Comment

If you are the Germans get slot number 6 (best for this slot to be whermact) to first send a squad to the middle island and block off the bridge first (build barbed wire first), then get him aswell to block of the bridge north of him (best to do them at the same time).

Then get the other players to capture points and to block of the top bridge. Then build up resources and make a push for the right hand base (no.1) then defend the entrance to 2 & 3 till your ready then push.

Comment

Sweet thanks Joey

Comment

Working...
                              X