CoH: Tales of Valor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CoH: Tales of Valor

Nice Pieman, btw i would google that prob.

Comment

Originally posted by [202K]1|UFwb.Pieman'
      rofl. That's pretty funny! I got ToV today, and the game Panzer Elite and UK don't have voices
      Might want to try a reinstall, when I got OF, I only had vanilla installed, just put in the OF key, I could not hear any of their voices until i installed OF from the cd.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey
        Also me and my mates were discussing that they need to put in a thing where you can trade man power and munitions with each other, as if you are arty whoring once youve got them up you don't need manpower and fuel, so what is the point of letting them go to waste?
        Get out of my mind!

I was thinking the same earlier :P

EDIT: How do I reinstall Vanilla and ToV together? and will I lose my data?

Comment

Well you can back up your data (savegames etc) simply by copying you My Games or CoH folder in My Documents. I did that when i formatted my drive.

Comment

cool.

Side note: I got to wave 16/16 on stonewall, FINAL 3 PERSHINGS... All with destroyed engines and low health just hackzored my AT guns

Comment

So has the CoH community all moved on to ToV for MP now or?

Comment

I have only played one operation ever (see above) otherwise I still play skirmish with vCoH and OF guys.

just get 2.502

Comment

This was my attempt at Stonewall, where I got to round 16/16 >_>

This is about wave 14 I think, I only had 4 AT guns left (blue triangle), the blue squares were my MGs in buildings, dots were pioneers, mortars (who were wiped out pretty shortly after) and volks (who stole/recovered AT guns, Mortars cannot be recovered and are limited to 3 per player at any one time). The Cyan dots are my mates pioneers, and the Cyan triangles are 2 panthers and a panzer IV. He lost the Panzer IV to this M10, and replaced it with a Tiger. The Tiger and both Panthers were killed on wave 15, and he replaced with a single Tiger, which, with my last AT gun and MG teams, held out against 5 Pershings, killing 2, critically damaging the other three, but finally being destroyed by the sheer power and numbers.

This shot makes me lol because of the random 'warp speed' look :P

About Stonewall; MG teams and the only infantry that can kill infantry, enemies are strong and hard to kill. Volks get annihilated by anything... Grenadiers fair a little better, but one shell from a Pershing took out an entire squad by the time wave 16 came along, and the pershings are supported by massive numbers of engineers >_>

Comment

How the heck do you get LAN to work ?

Comment

Also, anyone who likes the co-op missions in CoH should definitely try this out.

Comment

I got the voices working. Although when I played in Joey's server it didn't have voices

@Noriega - you need to host as LAN, and it'll show up like a normal MP server.

Comment

Too bad it dont show up then, and yes hamachi is used.

Comment

Try pinging the other players on Hamatchi.

Comment

Its a shame that pieman has 3rd world internet and keeps dropping out of our games :O

Comment

T'was just today

Comment

Working...
                                X