Commander a mis-understanding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Commander a mis-understanding?

I think if your going to command on a big server you should never fight. Under 20 players and if your team really needs some help you shout fight otherwise commanding only.

Comment

I see where force majeure comes from, but it's much less of a headache admin-wise to simply confine the commander to his Titan and call it a day. If you start giving gray areas, you start to spend your whole round idle and on the console babysitting everyone on the server.

Comment

Originally posted by Juno[XX]
        A fighting commander does not know the situation better, because your concentrating on getting points and killing things, and this is not your job.

Your job is to have your head buried in the commander screen, assesing the battlefield and making smart tactical choices about where to send your squads and how to give them support.

Sometimes a given, but I've seen a fighting commander lead his team to victory by his sheer skill alone, with that and the added powers of being a Commander. You're pretty much a super soldier.

Really though, The only general fighting commander is a Titan commander, All Titan Comms need to defend their Titan. Always a good idea to set up an APM in each corridor or set up a sentry and then a shield in the next one.

Comment

Working...
        X