Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty 4 Draft is a joke

" 9.10 Cheating Claims
    All cheating disputes should be reported to your group admin who will then have an AC Admin review the defendents demo. If caught cheating that team will be disqualified from the event and that player blacklisted from the COD Draft. You may not repeatedly dispute after each match. "

That rule states that if caught cheating that team will get disqualified. If you look at April 11ths bracket. Team 21 and Team 28 played. Team 28 had 1 cheater and the team got disqualified. Well later on team 24 and team 27 played. Team 27 had a cheater and he got banned, well team 27 got to play on with 1 ringer. Now as i try to explain the rules to these admins, not to mention its THEIR OWN rules, they kick me from vent and ignore me on mIRC, vent, and on their support line. Cod4Draft admins ( GbPack, Swiftshot, tanaka, and shout ) are a huge disgrace to this community of admins and players.

Cod4Draft is a huge hack fest and admins that are suppose to be catching cheaters. Let them walk away and play on with out even saying one word to them. Sure xenocide didn't get to play anymore ( so the admins say). He still later on played as "1337 D154573R" and the admins let him play.

With all this being said, do not play in Cod4Draft because you will just get cheated on and admins will ignore you because they are to lazy to ban cheaters and carry out their own rules. Also Call of Duty 4 communities need to have higher standards for admins. Because what i experienced today as a player was a disgrace. I was ignored for explaining THEIR OWN rules to them, just because i proved them wrong the kick me and ignore me and banned me from vent and mIRC channel.

Re: Call of Duty 4 Draft is a joke

sounds stupid.

Comment

Sounds like SourceDraft?

MP gaming just isn't what it used to be...

Comment

And this is why I don't play competitively... full of cheats, whining children and problems. I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex98uk
          ...full of cheats, whining children and problems. I'll pass.
          You mean like OP?

Originally posted by atomiccc
          Cod4Draft is a huge hack fest and admins that are suppose to be catching cheaters. Let them walk away and play on with out even saying one word to them. Sure xenocide didn't get to play anymore ( so the admins say). He still later on played as "1337 D154573R" and the admins let him play.

Comment

Eh, the draft is tons of fun when you play with friends. Half the kiddies that play there don't realize how awful they are and just whine about cheating and hacking all game. Either that or they make the draft sriousbusiness and check guid's every game (OP?)

Join a league and stop wasting your time complaining about a silly draft that's just meant for fun.

Oh, by the way OP, you know that the people who run the draft have offered prizes in the past? They also help with setting up the draft and providing a ventrilo for everybody - if you feel that they need better admins, help out, and stop complaining about what you get for free. <3

Comment

And this is why I don't play competitively... full of cheats, whining children and problems. I'll pass.
              Except pubbers usually suck...

Comment

Usually when someone cheats it obvious... There are a lot of talented players that get called cheaters all the time, I wouldn't have them banned based on that...

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                  Usually when someone cheats it obvious... There are a lot of talented players that get called cheaters all the time, I wouldn't have them banned based on that...
                  I agree, in CoD4 I think it's way more obvious that someone is cheating. I can die a lot certain days from a certain person but I can tell when they shoot me through a wall from across the map.(especially if there is killcam) Just one exception is on Killhouse there's almost no way to tell if someone is hacking unless they are killing everyone all over the map at the same time or something because the walls are so thin in that map. That's why I don't like that map.:nod:

Comment

who does like it?

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                      If they were league-banned and known hackers then they should be banned. But, the point is, the OP shouldn't be crying about GUID's and league-bans in a draft.

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
                        I agree, in CoD4 I think it's way more obvious that someone is cheating. I can die a lot certain days from a certain person but I can tell when they shoot me through a wall from across the map.(especially if there is killcam) Just one exception is on Killhouse there's almost no way to tell if someone is hacking unless they are killing everyone all over the map at the same time or something because the walls are so thin in that map. That's why I don't like that map.:nod:
                        Eh... not anymore, we're not talking about pub aim bot hacks where someone with an m249 is spraying down everyone on the map. This is usually just someone wallhacking - and probably paying for those wallhacks. I know in CS there are even cheats you can use on LAN...

Comment

its not all bad. a few hackers around once in a while is a pretty bad reason to not play competitively at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X