No announcement yet.

Patch 1.4 just deleted my COD-Waw game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.4 just deleted my COD-Waw game?

Exactly what it says. Just tryed to install patch 1.4, the installer crashed and caused my PC to reboot. Now i have no CoD-WaW game in my programs! it wiped it clean.

WTF Activision your as useful as a tin of spam

Re: Patch 1.4 just deleted my COD-Waw game?

The patch works just fine for most people. You either downloaded a corrupt version, or you had a pre-existing issue/conflict with your PC that manifested itself during the patching process.

In regards to the game not being there anymore, is it possible that when your computer restarted, it put you into safe mode or a "guest" login? If so, some programs won't show up. Try to restart the PC again on your own, and be sure you're logged in normally.

Comment

Re: Patch 1.4 just deleted my COD-Waw game?

Originally posted by Whiskey
      The patch works just fine for most people. You either downloaded a corrupt version, or you had a pre-existing issue/conflict with your PC that manifested itself during the patching process.

In regards to the game not being there anymore, is it possible that when your computer restarted, it put you into safe mode or a "guest" login? If so, some programs won't show up. Try to restart the PC again on your own, and be sure you're logged in normally.
      Yeah i'm aware it works for most people, thats whats confusing me

I downloaded the patch thats linked to this site.

I'm not in safe mode or guest account, but none the less i was going to re-format my HDD anyway so... but its annoying, i wanted to play the maps tonight n now i can't because i don't have a copy of waw around to re-install

Anyways, strange problem.

Comment

Working...
      X