Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture proof of jets in bad company 2!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture proof of jets in bad company 2!!

When I saw the below pic I thought cool, then I noticed there is a jet in the pic!! Its in there look hard. IT is either a sign that the game will have jets or it is a sign that jets are in the game but cant be used.

[media]http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/5167/46394762.jpg[/media]

Re: Picture proof of jets in bad company 2!!

Might just be an airstrike, but jets at times ruined certain maps in BF2 for me. IMHO i cant care less

Comment

Would be cool and not cool at the same time, the maps better be big enough for jets if they are in the game.

Comment

do soldiers really wear glasses like that? good find though

Comment

He is the guy from bad company 1, he has some pretty big glasses. haha anyway, It can be ablessing and a curse if jets are in. I see both sides of the argument.

Comment

From personal experience during any sort of combat operation glasses are not allowed, only contacts. However, I think in some areas of the army you do wear glasses like in artillery, but I had a guy in my section and he had to replace his glasses with contacts when we went on a raid.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomeis
              do soldiers really wear glasses like that? good find though
              Yes, you are issued glasses in boot camp. if you need them. They are called "Birth Control Glasses". Because you will never get laid with them on. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by RogueDOC
                Yes, you are issued glasses in boot camp. if you need them. They are called "Birth Control Glasses". Because you will never get laid with them on. LOL!!

LMAO!! Thats great! I always wondered why he (the guy from bad company 1) wore glasses like that and now I know.

Comment

Nice find.

Personally I don't care much if they're in or not. If they're well balanced and not rape machines I won't mind at all.

Comment

Is that an actual screenshot from in-game, or concept art? (I can't tell because of the fuzzy overlay). If it's a screenie, then that's definitely a jet. But if it's concept art, jets may not necessarily be in the game, just used in the pic to set the tone of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by roguedoc
                      yes, you are issued glasses in boot camp. If you need them. They are called "birth control glasses". Because you will never get laid with them on. Lol!!

lol what

I bet those glasses are titanium and are most certainly bullet proof amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                        Is that an actual screenshot from in-game, or concept art? (I can't tell because of the fuzzy overlay). If it's a screenie, then that's definitely a jet. But if it's concept art, jets may not necessarily be in the game, just used in the pic to set the tone of the game.

It is believed to be an actual screen shot but you never know.

Comment

A: The BCGs are very durable, but scratches show up quickly.
                          B: Soldiers are people, we wear the same glasses anyone else would wear. We're issued BCGs and regular "civilian-style" glasses for free.
                          C: Whenever I've gone on missions, contacts were PROHIBITED. Contacts get screwed up while wearing chemical protective masks, and the dust/sand storms always seemed worse on guys with contacts, as they would dry out behind the goggles and nothing could be done about it. Guys with glasses can put goggles on over them, and it's business as usual.

Comment

oh hell naw, no jets dammit!

Comment

Well it's just concept art so I wouldn't pass judgment too quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X