Company of Heroes: Tales Of Valor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Company of Heroes: Tales Of Valor

I want it soooo badly after getting the 2.5.1 patch i saw three extra campaigns and more options in skirmish i was like to my brother "dude we gotta LAN this!" i already have 2 copies of the previous versions am definitely gunna get this maybe from play.com Free deliver FTW!

Hooray! lol i am getting it from Play.Man GAME really rips you off

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni
      I wouldn't recommend anyone in Canada to buy Tales of Valor any time soon, it was released without a CD Key in the box. http://planetcoh.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=157666
      Well that is just a crock of ****. I heard the game was horrible to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        Well that is just a crock of ****. I heard the game was horrible to start with.
        Metacritic aggregates music, game, tv, and movie reviews from the leading critics. Only Metacritic.com uses METASCORES, which let you know at a glance how each item was reviewed.

Comment

Stilla killa what are you talking about man CoH is awesome and Sir Tasty proved it

Anyways um do any of you guys know about the unlocks i.e. the Kanagroo wagon lol are those free when you purchase the game or will you have to purchase them as DLC?

Comment

The new vehicles come with ToV, and the Kangaroo carrier with 5 squads of piat commandos ftw.

Comment

ooooo awesome cheers Joey :P lol kangaroo hax wagon

Comment

Blarg this is all in British money!!! Anyone have a link to where i can get for cheap in us dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon
                  Blarg this is all in British money!!! Anyone have a link to where i can get for cheap in us dollars?
                  Clicks
                  I have no clue but I think thats a reasonable price.

On a side note have any of you got xfire to work in coh? Mine never wants to work even though it picks up that I'm playing it.

Comment

it works for me. are you minimizing on boot up? have you 'detected installed games' since the patch? you need to hit your 'chat' hotkey when the opening credits thing (THQ etc) to wake it up sometimes.

Comment

Damn this was really under the radar now wasn't it?

Sneaky Sneaky

Comment

Working...
                      X