Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else a Vault Tec C.E.O.?

Just got that achievement today

For those of you who haven't, I recommend you do this. Its really fun exploring. You find some strange stuff along the way. I did this on the "Very Hard" difficulty and it was quite rewarding. So what are you waiting for, go find some bobbleheads!

Re: Anybody else a Vault Tec C.E.O.?

WoW, nice

I actually just recently purchased the game - I love it a lot. I am a HUGE realism fan, and although the supermutants and the like is not that realistic, the interaction between the AI is amazing. I have never seen a game that had computer AI acting the way they do.

I also love the aspect that you only get items that the person was carrying - no ******** of killing a sheep and getting a weapon and some armor

Comment

what armor are you wearing and that is that gun?

Comment

TBH I think this thread is just to pad Namakan's e-peen

Comment

Originally posted by wolf106
          what armor are you wearing and that is that gun?
          I would say it's a Tesla Power Armour suit with a Plasma Rifle (either the original Enclave one or the unique A3-21 one).

Comment

Originally posted by TheEn|gma
            TBH I think this thread is just to pad Namakan's e-peen :P
            Nein, I had to become a stick in the mud and become boring to finish this. Lots of time on the PC.

Anywho, some of the stuff you see on the way is just :shock: I still say go check it out

Comment

Working...
            X