L4D The Screamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L4D The Screamer

The original Infected, was going to be instead of the boomer, but as you'll hear why it changed.

Personally i'd of prefered this guy! :nod:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CjMdYm4M-o[/media]

Re: L4D The Screamer

They should have fit him in as an easter egg or something, like when you are escaping he lets out a scream and a horde of zombies would chase after the vehicle you are escaping in. But I <3 boomers.

Comment

Boomer > Screamer

You guys should check out the game commentary when you have a chance it's really interesting.

Comment

Boomer is better, but the screamer would be cool if they could fit him in somewhere.

Comment

Valve commentary is awesome. I played through half-life 2 and the episodes and listened to all the commentary. Totally worth it.

Comment

I listened to some on Portal and L4D, but never on the rest.

Comment

I've heard the commentary, I can see why he didn't make the cut. Would have been pretty cool though.

Comment

IMO they should make the witch do the screamers job since she already scrims once shes disturbed.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
                  IMO they should make the witch do the screamers job since she already scrims once shes disturbed.
                  That would be so much cooler, if when she screamed a horde would also come with her.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerStickMan
                    That would be so much cooler, if when she screamed a horde would also come with her.
                    Then messing with a witch would be super death deluxe.

Comment

Knowing that mike patton (faith no more, fantomas) did the zombie noises, hearing the screamer would be SUPER EPIC!!!! I would want to hear patton doing screams while im playing a game, but i too see why the screamer was cut

Comment

Working...
                      X