BF-BC1 Sniping video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF-BC1 Sniping video

I found a sniper video on you tube that I like of BC1, its 9 mins of sniping, and the sound is out of this world

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVyMokZwn_E&feature=related[/media]

Re: BF-BC1 Sniping video

if you haven't played bad company, you are going to love the sound the game offers

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
      if you haven't played bad company, you are going to love the sound the game offers
      I never played BC1, but when BC2 was announced, I went onto YouTube to find some high-def videos to get an idea of what to expect. I linked to several of them in this thread: (Clicky).

Aside from actually looking better than I expected, I was very impressed by the sounds in the game, particularly the weapons firing.

Comment

Man DICE made a major improvement on the sound,its amazing! The graphics are way better also. Now that they have a solid engine,they can focus more on weapons, vehicles, gameplay. The sound in this game are like the ones in the movies. Imagine this sound on the PC with a sound card, holy moly!!

Comment

The sound in BC is probably my most favorite aspect, and next to the graphic and destruction, the biggest improvement over BF2/2142. Every aspect from the sounds of gunfire up-close and in the distance to mechanical sounds of tanks, humvees and APCs as they tear through buildings really immerses you in the fight. I can't wait for BC2 and 1943 even since they will both be running on Frostbite and have the same, if not an improved sound engine.

Comment

I just started looking around yesterday to try and get an idea of what BC2 could be like, I then found out how good the game looked and sounded, i can't wait untill BC2 is out.

I would love to try out that frostbite engine.

Comment

Working...
            X