No announcement yet.

This is really starting to piss me off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really starting to piss me off.

Well it looks like I've lost another medal. Had an awesome Titan round yesterday. Right when I blew the core the Titan Destructor Silver popped up on my screen. I ran out, jumped off, got the Titan Survivor pin. Even picked up a silver medal for the round and NOTHING. And this time the server didn't crash like when I lost my last one.

The thing that's really annoying is that I consider the TD medal one of the "luck" medals. It's not really skill, you just have to be the guy that's lucky enough to fire the last round or blow the last charge to get it.

Well, that's 1,000 points I've lost in the last week. Not that I really care that much because I play for fun, but I'm two unlocks away from the Pilum and I really want it!

Re: This is really starting to piss me off.

Look Im the first to bag EA over thier never ending Award & stat issues they have, rember over xmas and thier damn updating probs, well the last 2 weeks they have had some updating issues as well.......but theyll come thru check in 24 hours....best thing is to write to EA, complain and smash them .......You must always write via thier 'web page contact them box', dont reply to the email they send....follow link, smash them hard enough and you will get 2 x 2142 deluxe games outta them like I did lol

Comment

they might be delayed. awards often get delayed over weekends and will show up few days later.

Comment

To get the titan core award, I suggest you to wake up early in the morning and join those 9/8 player servers where there's possibility that only you attacking all consoles and blowing the core.

Tag a few friends along with ammo and medic will help and cover your rear.

As for gold, I lost gold because when I jumped off the titan and landed on a teammate to got punished for it. Not my fault for the fool to look up at me and watch me step on his head while landing.

Comment

i have a feeling this has to do w/ the leaderboard. looks like it's been breached...again. i think ea put a freeze on everything til' it's straightened out.

Comment

Lol STSGiggo doubt it was him but it sucks how these guys are f**king good players over since EA doesn't seem to reset their stats anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by fatmooseknuckle
              i have a feeling this has to do w/ the leaderboard. looks like it's been breached...again. i think ea put a freeze on everything til' it's straightened out.
              Could be. I've noticed that my score is updating, but I haven't gotten credit for a single badge/ribbon/pin since April 4. I'm also noticing that things like time spent in vehicles isn't updating.

Comment

Looks like there is a problem:

From the EA website:

[Battlefield 2142] Statistics update

We are aware of a delay in the processing of statistics for Battlefield 2142. We have worked with GameSpy to identify the issue and the processing of stats is ongoing.

There is currently a large number of un-processed round scores which are currently going through the system, during this time you will experience longer than normal delays in getting your scores.

However all scores are being received normally so you will be credited for any time played.

Comment

ty raft

Comment

will they give us an ETA on them, I have been getting the same medal twice now, so its somewhat disconcerting as I have no idea about my true points

Comment

It appears I spoke too soon about the problem being solved. The new message on the EA page is that all of the problems folks were having with servers running Wake and Shingle maps not reporting stats have been resolved.

Problem is, I didn't play any Wake or Shingle and was having the same problem.

I put an email into EA support to see what the heck is going on. For me, it appears to still be happening as I played a couple rounds this morning and got the points, but not the two pins I received during the round.

Comment

I am still waiting on gold badges and points that I got on Sunday Night (for England) and its somewhat annoying as that I believe I should have been ranked up by now, but I am unable to confirm it due to this bug as that its not giving me anything, and I have been playing on Camp G, Port B (Assault only), and Tampa (both kinds)

Comment

It looks like I've finally started getting the points, but the awards are not showing. I picked up Support Silver AGAIN last night and Titan Defender Silver, but they don't show on my profile.

My response back from EA was moronic at best. I don't think the guy even read my question.

Comment

patience, guys this has happened a lot of times in the past and they usually catch up with it.

Comment

some awards are back now being updated

Comment

Working...
                              X