DDsO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDsO

This clan is just one hugh fail, There server keeps floating with hackers. Just like last round, and it went average good with me tough, Next round i owned a few of them(DDso)(just like my whole team) they were so noob. But then the whyning started. Now they reported me as a hacker on PBbans(wont work them because im legit) But still the ones that played with me know how i game. But why do people always have to whine ingame they are just so sad.

Now i want to have some advice how i must confrontate this f**&^Cktards. Im banned for the server and cba with that, But i dont want to have a reputation of a hacker,

Greetings aer0star(taaloon)

Re: DDsO

Originally posted by Vegas
    actually, there is! Its called DDsO it haves a 24/7 constant camp server, There are vehicle's but the server haves a anti kick for walker if they use it longer then 2seconds, but buggy is free to use. Not that you will ever play on it, you ping will break records in this euro server:laugh:

Well, you just said this about 1-2 hours ago.

Comment

Originally posted by **L96A1**
      Well, you just said this about 1-2 hours ago.
      Lol i know, i told this to that guys aswell.
      I never knew that there admins are babies, there server is only like heaven. I still think that way. Just not contact there 11(12?) year old members

Comment

well taaloon you are not alone:P. just another one who got a kd above 2 and got a ban. they just ban faaaar to quick. i am banned there as i said already and laods of other good players are banned there too. you can try to get unbanned but if you played vs whoaarra or something he wont unban you as he thinks everyone hacks.

Comment

Lets start a rebel alliance against them, sempf , lol.(Jk if the rest dont understand <_<)

Comment

Err don't think any of their admin are as young as you suggest. I am pretty sure that all the ones I've spoken to are at least 18 anyway.

Also, please try to have a bit more understanding if you got accused of cheating.

You must know that there are lots of REAL cheats in the game, so if you get mistaken as one of them, try to explain yourself patiently and avoid locking horns with anyone over it.

I'm sorry that you've recently had some problems with that server, but I've also had problems there in the past (getting kicked for using an RDX jeep for example). I've simply put my case to them, and in the end we've come to an understanding.

There's no point starting a mini-war with a clan over this kind of thing. I've been there, done that, and these days I just think life's too short.

Comment

yeah lets start a anti ddso alliance and keep playing matches till they admit we arent hackers(will take long:P). also i havent seen much real cheats and the only real hackers i have seen arent that hard to kill either. just speed+cover is the tric. you can even win knife duels vs them but i wont advice you to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                the only real hackers i have seen arent that hard to kill either. just speed+cover is the tric. you can even win knife duels vs them but i wont advice you to do that.
                Yes you can win knife duals with them, but that's only because an aimbot can't perfectly predict the future, and so the small delay for them between firing and slashing means you can sometimes evade their aimbot-guided knife by moving out their range at just the right time.

Generally though, the use of a gamehack will give someone a MASSIVE advantage in the game, and they are best promptly removed for it before they terminally distort the final outcome of the round. Anyone who disputes this is either a fool, or someone trying to justify their own cheating perhaps.

Comment

i am nor a fool nor justifing cheating i am just saying that the real cheaters do not have such a impact as a good player. good players ofter can easely kill cheaters and change the course of the battle. today i was playing on a server (the lex server) which we were loosing baddly. we were 180 tickets behind and with me there joined another very skilled guy. together we brought it to a close 7 tickets behind loss, which i dont see happen with cheaters.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                    i am just saying that the real cheaters do not have such a impact as a good player.
                    Dude, that's complete rubbish and you know it.

I think that you are a cheat, and you're trying to make yourself feel less ashamed by trying to convince yourself (and us) that cheating is "no big deal".

Well, dude, cheating ruins games.

OF COURSE someone with auto-aim, a wallhack, and a trigger bot is going to blitz the opposition!!!

It takes NO TIME for them to aim AT ALL!!!

This is soooo obvious that I'm not going to be the only one here who will conclude that you are simply a cheat who is trying (and failing) to justify your actions.

I used to think that just *maybe* you were a fair player, but your posts here have inclined me to conclude that you are not.

Comment

@smell
                      thx for our own thread... but next time, please don't write DDsO! It's only correct with point -> DDsO.

your ban was correct - we all suppose that you are a cheat... that's it. we talked about in our forum, that's enough.

we do our best to remove cheaters from our server. K/D isn't a reason to ban player from our server. The most cheaters k/d is really bad.
                      If we make a mistake and ban a "good" player from our server, he can talk to us everytime.

that's all from me... enjoy the spring.

Comment

LOL, yeah, if they get a bad k/d it's because they are stupid enough to stand in the rocket spam, or because the other players on their team realise they are cheating, and either don't res them or tk them as punishment. LOL

The reason that they're still annoying though is that they can get in the way during key moments in the game, such as preventing a player from taking a flag by killing him instantly from some stupid range etc.

Soooooo annoying to see a win turn to a loss for a team, simply because someone used hacks.

Comment

ow sorry tyay did i made a spelling mistake.

everyone who played with me on this forum knows i dont cheat. i dont see cheaters like a big problem. it is actually making it even more fun in some ways. but it depends on how you look to this game. i dont nessesairely need to win a match. i just want to have fun. if i knife/own a cheater i feel happy, and that is why games are for. if i get owned by a cheater, i dont outrage but just say, hey astleast i tried to kill him but he is **** his program aint. just dont take the game serious and you find cheaters are not a problem at all. not for me. the player ear0star is also a know member of the community and aint cheating, yet he got banned.

ps i didnt make this thread tyay just look first who made the first post before saying i made a thread about you.

also please notice that the player who calls himself

Comment

This thread makes me lol. Sempf doesn't hack, and if he does, he wasted his money because his hacks are sh*te. Both he and I know plenty of players who are his superior. He's a good player, not super-amazing, end of.

Fail hackusations. Plenty before, plenty to come.

and taaloon, looks like you were banned for language violations? I dunno, either way doesn't look like they had you tipped for cheating :\

oh and sempf - even the best players (say hammerz + triggy et al) would have trouble making an impact against a fully equipped botter.... what those give you is well beyond human capabilities. Only real way to stop them is to shoot them in the back, quickly, or catch them when they're not targetting your face. If I see a botter on a server I'm playing on, I bail. Bugger it, no point ruining my fun

Comment

well lolyn i have been playing vs guys with a aimbot(maybe not the best i dont know i barely see one) and they arent that great. i bet any average clanmodder is better than those guys i have seen. but again maybe i have never crossed paths with high skill aimbotter", just to say they have a better bot then others. i have seen in total maybe 4 or 5 guys including viruswarrior and mfa and fubar. i know i am not very good. i just like to play for fun not for the win. i started to play a lot more clanmod because it makes the normal game even more fun so my skill is starting to rise atm, but i am not that good. i just get a lot of accusations by my playing style because i am quick(not that i have a good shot but still).

oftopic: lolyn do you wanna give me a lil 1v1 so you can give me some tips to improve on please?

Comment

Working...
                              X