Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to win a match by drowning the enemy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to win a match by drowning the enemy.

We had a clan match tonight which ended in a particularly bizarre way....

We fullcapped them on Tunis and the sneaky buggers decided hide and seek was the way forward, with a cunning squad member already taking a tour of the far side of the map, it took us a while to find him. When we did, he was in the water.

So we pushed him out of bounds of course

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5nJZJDV0g[/media]

Re: How to win a match by drowning the enemy.

I peed a little.

No seriously that was awesome. :awes

Comment

lol
      musta been alot of work to get that guy out of bounds

Comment

lmao good old ukce, theyre so **** and they think they are soo good.

n1 lolyn thats how it's done xD

Comment

wew i know that team gets humilated sometimes in matches. but getting humilated THIS way i never expected.

Comment

Neither we nor as far as I know, UKCE think this was humiliation (the win was pretty huge, but at this point I think both teams had a laugh about this one). I personally don't have anything against the lads and *MOST* of them are sound people. It was just a really funny way to win a game Definitely not a dig at them as a clan.

Comment

i dont have anything against them too, except that i got banned there for hacking(again sigh). hella stood up for me and got me unbanned. but they have left the UoR cups as they say we are hackers after winning all rounds by bringing them down to zero tickets.

ps anyone ever spawned beneath the bridge of tunis harbor 16 player map? does anyone know a way to get out of there except for suiciding(you are beneath the water at some places so that might work to escape).

Comment

I've spawned there once and no, you're stuck. Suicide is your only way out

Comment

yeah i have spawned there faar to much times tbh. i first thought i was in a map area i have never been(which actually is true) but i was lost. i kept swimming circles to find the way out till the round was over. but i later on discovered you can get underwater in there too so maybe that was a way to get out. but no, to bad then.

Comment

Lol what is this, you guys hearding the poor sheep down the cliff?

Comment

Working...
                    X