This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.4 & DLC Details

TreyArch's Community Manager just put out some more information concerning the upcoming patch and Map Pack for PC. I, for one, appreciate the gesture and hope he continues to provide information in a timely manner.

Originally posted by JD_2020
    Hi all,

As the patch draws nearer, I wanted to post a more comprehensive list of what we’ve been working on for Patch 1.4.

* 3 new Multiplayer maps: Kneedeep, Nightfire, Station!
    * Nazi Zombies map with more weapons, Perks-a-Cola machines, and electroshock defenses: Verrückt!
    * Improved spawning logic.
    * Auto balancing improvements. Players are no longer auto balanced while completing objectives.
    * Mods: IWD’s can be placed in the usermaps folder.
    * Mods: Hold Breath / Sprint functions as intended.
    * Mods: MissingAssets.csv is generated when maps are run with developer set to 1.
    * Fixed lag caused by shooting at tanks.
    * All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
    * Players who equip a Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
    * Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
    * Martyrdom no longer causes direct impact deaths in Hardcore modes.
    * “Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.

Additionally, you’ll be happy to know that Map Pack 1 will be completely free for PC users, and included in the Patch 1.4 installer!

The release of this Patch & DLC is still TBD at this time. I intend to release an ETA when we have settled on one – your patience is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    -JD
    I submitted this for news, but I'm impatient and wanted to get this on here quickly. Feel free to lock this once the news hits.

Re: Patch 1.4 & DLC Details

All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds.
    Doesn't sound too good if it's a forced thing. I'm never a fan of limiting customization.

Comment

If I had to guess, it's that way by default but will be a variable for admins to play with.

Comment

I'm actually quite happy with the duds. Now super accurate launchers no longer have the advantage.

Really liking this changelog, looking forward to 1.4.

Comment

Thread closed.

Please go here.

Comment

Working...
          X