When is the DLC coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the DLC coming?

According to announcements from last month the DLC should be coming sometime next week. Well at least they said that it would be out before it goes retail in the so called "Director's Choice". I really can't wait to play on some new survivor maps and Dead Air versus.

As I am an achievement whore I hope steam will add some cool achievements to go along with the DLC.

Re: When is the DLC coming?

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
    According to announcements from last month the DLC should be coming sometime next week. Well at least they said that it would be out before it goes retail in the so called "Director's Choice". I really can't wait to play on some new survivor maps and Dead Air versus.

As I am an achievement whore I hope steam will add some cool achievements to go along with the DLC.
    Not heared anything on this as of late to be honest. But yeh can't wait either, L4D needs some new stuff, although i do still get some enjoyment on expert mode, just for the ability to try & survive with poor players as team mates

New achievements! although i can't actually aquire 4 of the ones that are already there :cry:

I know everyone sighs and says nay, but try some of the modded content on the other thread, been playing some of that and its great fun!

Comment

21st of April.

The DLC is announced for the 360 on 21st. Later, Valve stated in an email that the DLC will be simultaniously released for the 360 and PC.

Though i assume that the PC will get the DLC a little bit earlier, but time will tell.

Comment

SOON!

Haaahahahahahahaha!

Faster than the CoDWW DLC anyway

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
          SOON!