BF2 Crashing After PB Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Crashing After PB Update

I kept getting kicked because of an error with pbcl, or something, so I updated my Punkbuster. Now, when I join a server, the game crashes to the desktop a little bit after I actually get ingame.

Re: BF2 Crashing After PB Update

Originally posted by FallenMorgan
    I kept getting kicked because of an error with pbcl, or something, so I updated my Punkbuster. Now, when I join a server, the game crashes to the desktop a little bit after I actually get ingame.
    You might want to either disable your firewall (if you have it enabled) or allow Punk Buster to access the internet in your firewall exceptions options. I had the same problem. Also, did you just download the Filename: pbsec.htm ? Or did you Update PunkBuster with "PBSetup"? "PBSetup" is the best way to update
    :salute:

Comment

yup, pbsetup.exe

Any problems can be solved by deteting all files created in said folder, apart from pbsetup.exe, run this file again start from fresh, fixes most PB problems.

Comment

I have updated the punkbuster due to being kicked off the server. It worked but now im getting to be CTD every time I start playing in the field then bam CTD without any errors. So i've tried the mini image fix, was not successful. EA Downloader was not successful for me also.

Comment

Working...
        X