Trackmania problem =\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trackmania problem =\

K, so I just installed that free racing game Trackmania but every time I go to play the game it says "Your video card performance has not been found. A quick bench will be performed", I then click ok and then a small window pops up on the screen and just kinda does nothing.. so I go to close it and I'm told this program is not responding so i click cancel etc etc and another window pops up.. "Could not retrieve your graphics device performance. Automatic graphics quality may be inadequate" Once again I click ok..

Then finally I get the green "Trackmani Nations" splash screen from there I click the "play" button, and once again I get that stupid clear window pop up and just kinda die on my desktop..

This is a screenshot of the stupid thing..

Does anyone know how I'm meant to actually play this game? >_<

Thanks

Re: Trackmania problem =\

try updating your graphic card drivers

Comment

They are.

Comment

Properly? Like removed all traces of the old ones?

might be the problem...

Comment

yes >_<"

Comment

I found these two topics on the trackmania forum with similar problems:

Unfortunately they can't seem to find a solution. I don't think anyone here will be able to offer any more help them the people on the track mania forum. >_<

The only thing I can suggest is turning off your virus scanner if you've got one. :S

Comment

I had that before. I couldn't for the life of me fix it, I had tried basically everything, got desperate and tried a system restore and it worked perfectly again. It was Trackmania United though.

Try a reinstall of the game though, and delete the trackmania folder in your documents if there is any.

Comment

do you guys have the Trackmania Nations? i just installed it, we need to get some good races going, what are your names on their? Mines Ausden.

Comment

Thanks for the help, I'll try another reinstall and if that doesn't work I wont worry about it.. I just wanted to see what the game was like really =\

Comment

Working...
                  X