It is a interview on video but towards the end, PC players will love it! They speak of bad company 2 and bf 3
http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/1058/...Bad+Company+2/
http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/1058/...Bad+Company+2/
I think they started developing the game already in 2005-2006. I think it will be big, very big !
More players in one server, more vehicles, more destruction, more maps. :yay:
I think they started developing the game already in 2005-2006. I think it will be big, very big !
More players in one server, more vehicles, more destruction, more maps. :yay:
I think they started developing the game already in 2005-2006. I think it will be big, very big !
More players in one server, more vehicles, more destruction, more maps. :yay:We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment