This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die Hard: With a Vengeance

hi i recently bought bf2 expansion pack and installed it on my pc (hd4850hfxcarde47002.6ghxc2d2gigram) and it said that for me to install it i need original bf2 installed with aleast a leavel 55 human mage warlock biosphere im romanian so my engilsh is no very good and therefore i wondered if anyone here knew why i was gettin this error message when tryin to install bf2 expansion pack special euro armored forces booster pack with cherry pie and cakes roller coaster tycoon also does this but it just says install failed and doesnt really give much more info on why it wont work i no this is not a roller coaster tycoon forum but i thought id still ask seen as i was having same problem with to games so i thought it might be the same thing causing the problem i think it might by my speakers thanks for any help

Hello.

Re: Die Hard: With a Vengeance

hmmmmph!

Comment

Hello.

Comment

hi i recently bought bf2 expansion pack and installed it on my pc (hd4850hfxcarde47002.6ghxc2d2gigram) and it said that for me to install it i need original bf2 installed with aleast a leavel 55 human mage warlock biosphere im romanian so my engilsh is no very good and therefore i wondered if anyone here knew why i was gettin this error message when tryin to install bf2 expansion pack special euro armored forces booster pack with cherry pie and cakes roller coaster tycoon also does this but it just says install failed and doesnt really give much more info on why it wont work i no this is not a roller coaster tycoon forum but i thought id still ask seen as i was having same problem with to games so i thought it might be the same thing causing the problem i think it might by my speakers thanks for any help

Hello.

Comment

huh? You have Battlefield 2? Can't install an expansion without Battlefield 2...

And you need to have +40 intelligence and +10 dexterity in your basic skill tree.

Comment

is he suffering from a lack of oxygen? :Smacktard:

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi sauce

Hello.
              Hello.

Comment

hello thank you for l' warm welcome that you m' made the Juste feel to the hoe but im frightened qu' none of your answers n' is answers to the question can n' import which to satisfy m' to help

Comment

I confirm this is a troll. Probably David36.

Have at ye!

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961
                    I confirm this is a troll. Probably David36.

Have at ye!
                    Hello.

Comment

Scratch that, definitely david36.

Comment

BANNED on first day after 2 posts = LOL

Comment

Comment