Expectations of Upcoming E3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expectations of Upcoming E3

E3 is in june and I cannot wait! Multiplayer for bad company will be showed off with new info. What are you guys expecting? I hope they raised the player count in console versions, a medic class that can revive. Ect.

Re: Expectations of Upcoming E3

I cant wait for more information. I honestly don't know what to expect, but I do have a list of what I hope for in the features thread. Although I hope everything that I want is in it I must be realistic. I hope that they have a bunch of stuff we couldn't think of.

BTW if they follow my requests the game would own. LOL

Comment

Having no detailed info on this game is really frustrating. Hopefully it all surprises us!

Comment

I'm hoping for some information on the differences between console and PC version. I hope they don't just focus on marketting the console version.

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
          I'm hoping for some information on the differences between console and PC version. I hope they don't just focus on marketting the console version.
          Have you seen this interview? It talks a little about the different versions. Starts around 2:40

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
            This early on (ie. 7-12 months before release), expect most of the vids and info to be about Console. If they mention details about PC, that will be nice, but I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. Console will be further ahead in development at this point (because it was on there last year), it's easier to capture video for, and the majority of sales will be on Console as well.

I'm a PC-only gamer, so I want info as much as anyone, but to focus mostly (not 100% hopefully) on Consoles does make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by M0t0rBreath
              Have you seen this interview? It talks a little about the different versions. Starts around 2:40
              I know... I just said I hope they tell us the differences.

Comment

Do you really expect for many differences between the PC version and consoles? It's become very obvious that many developers are focusing on consoles, so it wouldn't make much sense for them to spend a significant amount of time developing a unique PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                  Do you really expect for many differences between the PC version and consoles? It's become very obvious that many developers are focusing on consoles, so it wouldn't make much sense for them to spend a significant amount of time developing a unique PC version.
                  That's why I said I hope they tell us the differences.

Jeez.

Comment

I understood what you said, but my point was: Why is anybody expecting there to be any significant/noticeable differences between the two? Aside from maybe a few minor changes, I don't see what people are expecting to change between the console/PC versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Defekt
                      I understood what you said, but my point was: Why is anybody expecting there to be any significant/noticeable differences between the two? Aside from maybe a few minor changes, I don't see what people are expecting to change between the console/PC versions.
                      Because the Senior Producer of BC said that the PC version won't just be a straight port. He said it'll be done right for the PC guys because they have had a lot of criticism about the amount of players, etc. He said that in an interview.

Comment

Okay, I honestly believe bad company 2 will make PC gamers happy. I honestly believe this. We all know 1943 is basically console based. Not speaking bad, Im a console gamer so I know. But I believe Bad Company 2 will not be a straight port. I believe they have some plans for PC guys as far as player count, maps and options go.

Comment

I'm actually interested in seeing System Specs, but I doubt that sort of stuff would appear in E3, so what I'm really looking forward to are the new destruction mechanics. Chipping away at a building with an MG sounds like a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                          X