N@W Whats the dealio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N@W Whats the dealio?

I spent several hours downloading the mod which is fine, installed it to then find all the servers were running different maps and couldn't play them

So i go off and select the N@W map packs and what the....is saying it nicely, im not waiting another 3 to 6 hours for just 1 map pack to download, is there anything thats quicker, like a torrent?

Its annoying because NAW is actually a good mod, but poor downloadable capeabilities.

I'll ask both on their site & here because someone here might know something they don't so :thumbsup:

Tank Ya Gladly

Re: N@W Whats the dealio?

So pretty much your saying your to lazy to download a map pack. Leave it on overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
      So pretty much your saying your to lazy to download a map pack. Leave it on overnight.
      :shakehead: nah, as my PC's in my room n its loud as frig, so i dont think so tasty...

I resent that i'm lazy... how does not wanting to wait 3+ hours make me lazy? It makes me impatient if anything, but not lazy, you got the wrong terms there...

Comment

Sorry to be a ****, but isn't N@W almost dead? I mean last time I've played it (which is about 1 year ago) there was already nobody, did it became popular or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Devuna
          Sorry to be a ****, but isn't N@W almost dead? I mean last time I've played it (which is about 1 year ago) there was already nobody, did it became popular or what?
          Quite a few servers still running on N@W

Comment

Aah, if you say so.. I still want to drive a submarine :evil: anyone else interested?

Comment

Working...
            X