bf2 no weapon stop running karkan on the servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bf2 no weapon stop running karkan on the servers

change the maps there are too maney servers running karkan we dont need 700 servers all playng the same map:salute:

Re: bf2 no weapon stop running karkan on the servers

lol...

1 little post isn't going to do it. As much as some of us (me included) utterly hate karkand, it is the most popular and most favorited map in the game. Telling people to stop running their favorite map is like telling a fat kid to not eat his birthday cake.

Comment

It's only being played because it's popular.

You can't argue with that! I love Karkand myself, a great map for some IO based teamwork. In fact, bar PR, it's the only map where I have seen any kind of gameplay resembling teamwork

Comment

sadly its the only way to get a server filled these days it would seem and people like ourselves trying to get new servers off the ground trying to offer something different are overlooked. We do run karkand but in rotation on our City infantry and armour maps server. We also run an Air and armour maps server both 24/7

running :

Mashtuur City 64
        Road to Jalalabad 64
        Sharqi 64
        Karkand 64

also

running:

Dalian Plant 64
        Daqing Oilfields 64
        Dragon Valley 64
        FuShe Pass 64
        Zatar Wetlands 64
        Wake Island 64
        Kubra Dam 64
        Gulf of Oman 64

Comment

Originally posted by wizard46
          change the maps there are too maney servers running karkan we dont need 700 servers all playng the same map:salute:
          It's the only one people play now because they can't hack it in/on vehicle maps. Nevermind playing the arguably better COD4 and CS, in which they can run around nade spamming to their little heart's desire... nah, they'll play the same f*cking map ad nauseum.

It's quite amusing, really...

Comment

I'll get on that, ASAP!

Comment

Yes am sick of karkand too now, but TBH it took 800 hours of playing that map before i got sick.

Jalalabad has been my best map for a long time, even though i don't really play BF2 now, i moved over to 2142.

Comment

Karkand is a simple map very linear and easy to move around. I hate karkand but I force myself to play it with my clan mates. I rather play on a server that has some sort of a rotation, but people leave once the map changes.

You know what map I haven't seen in over a year Songhua Stalemate... It's not a bad map people just don't know how to play it.

Comment

Jalalabad is my fav map as well. So sick of kark servers. Trying to get them changed to rotate mash/sharq/jelly/kark in NZ.

You may as well just whore de_dust2 in CS:S.

Comment

Working...
                  X