Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is staying up tonight to watch Bad company 2 trailer debut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is staying up tonight to watch Bad company 2 trailer debut?

I am staying up and watching it on Spike Tv GTTV. Im super excited. Maybe now finally PC and console players can come together, united for a game and watch the bad company debut trailer. I hope it offers what PC people are looking for BUT I also hope it offers what console players like myself are looking for.

Re: Who is staying up tonight to watch Bad company 2 trailer debut?

Eh I'm gonna stay up late anyway So hopefully I'll get to watch it

Comment

Yea, I dont go to bed till like 3 in the morning anyways. lol

Comment

I know most of you, and Im assuming, are PC gamers. Im a console gamer. But I honestly want to know, what are you guys expecting from the debut trailer tonight? I honestly will come on after it hits the net as well to see peoples impressions. I ask because I honestly hope that bad company 2 will be good for both PC and Console gamers. And who knows , maybe its a test for the PC only epic BF3!

Comment

It's on during the 10-11pm Pacific timeslot here on the West Coast, so I don't even have to stay up late. Plus, I have the DVR set up to record it as well so I can watch it a few times.

As for what I'm hoping for, I'd like to see fewer cut scenes, and more actual multiplayer gameplay. Hopefully some information as well on any major new features/game modes/etc.

What I think they'll most likely show, however, is a lot of singleplayer storyline and probably mostly cut scenes/cinematics.

Comment

Im hoping for some FPS view footage. Either mp or sp. As long as it is first person view footage then Im good

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
              It's on during the 10-11pm Pacific timeslot here on the West Coast, so I don't even have to stay up late. Plus, I have the DVR set up to record it as well so I can watch it a few times.

As for what I'm hoping for, I'd like to see fewer cut scenes, and more actual multiplayer gameplay. Hopefully some information as well on any major new features/game modes/etc.

What I think they'll most likely show, however, is a lot of singleplayer storyline and probably mostly cut scenes/cinematics.
              Gotta love being on the West Coast Considering the first trailer for BFBC1 I think it will be a cutscene and maybe a little gameplay just showing things getting blown up.

Comment

Not that bothered by BC2, if I am still up I will probably watch it.

Comment

going to be 6 in the morning here before it's released so I'm going to bed instead

Comment

All i need is some PC game play and info.

Comment

Well that was a fail! In terms of what I was expecting. its up btw
                      IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Comment

Im Shocked. Totally not what i had expected. I expected to see the old squad from BC1 crackin jokes and yuckin it up. Instead we got a gritty, blood filled action packed trailer with no in game or even cinematic.

Specializing in Online warfare since 1942.

Comment

Yeah that wasn't even a trailer. It was just some pictures of nothing interesting floating by. What a tease.

I didn't expect any gameplay footage or anything, but they could have given us... I don't know... the slightest idea what makes this game different from any other game with tanks and soldiers?

That was just asinine.

Comment

I enjoyed the trailer, but at the same time it did not give anything away.

I would have had to stay up till 5 or 6 oclock in the morning to watch that in the UK, and am pretty glad i never, still a good trailer but not worth stopping up for as i was well sleepy last night anyway.

It looks like '' prone '' could be in the game, but weather they keep it in the finished game we will have to wait and see.

Also i think they will remove the blood in the finished game, and am glad no choppers to get '' OWNED '' by.........:yay:

Comment

Working...
                            X