Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

Just play more and you get the hang of it.

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperJac
      If you really want to spend an afternoon in enjoyment land then equip yourself with a SAAW and piss on the chips of gunship whores.

I can remember a day playing on Tampa with some total gunship whores. They would do the vertical rocket/missile trick on my walker so I thought fek it. I will devote my afternoon to destroying gunships. Camped outside relevant base, surrounded by mm's, equipped with SAAW. Hidden amongst the rocks.

You killed GunshipsASs1
      You killed GunshipBIatch2356

Oh my that was joy. Die gunship biatches lol
      dude but the really good gunship whores know how to evade SAAW rounds. they just go up to gain altitude and lose the SAWW rounds.

Comment

Yeah the SAWW also discourages me from flying cause im in the middle of a dog fight and i here this beep beep and im just like "ah hell, time to split" so i start flying all crazy like and i either get killed by the other gunship or crash into a tree. Then i basically just scough and go play infantry.

Comment

I just point my regular AT launcher at gunships if I see them if a dogfight. No idea if it actually helps very much, but I've seen their active defense go up a few times in response to my launcher.

Comment

There's no voice commentary about what's going on, but hopefully someone can find it helpful.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Vn2J-H5Fys[/media]

My philosophy on flying is keep it simple and always be aggressive. You'll see a lot of pilots who like to dance around and do crazy stuff in the gunship, this is certainly cool looking but it's effectiveness against good pilots doesn't measure up. Manage your shields during fights, if you can dodge some missiles without using your shields you'll be thankful later. Without going on forever understand that the EU gunship is best in high speed fights and the PAC is better suited to slow and close fights.

Oh and some of us GS pilots are at least adequate on the ground lol. There are very few players that have mastered most of the aspects of the game. I know lots of great conquest players who aren't so hot in a Titan game. I know the some of the best U.S. Titan players who are out of their element in a conquest game. It's a trade off, I chose to fly because I enjoy it and the 1v1 challenge you get against good pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by CTFalcon
              There are very few players that have mastered most of the aspects of the game. .
              you try and chase too many varmits and you end up not catching any of them

Comment

That's what makes the game so great, you can find your own niche and enjoy it.

Comment

CTFalcon's video is a true work of art..:salute: :thumbsup:.

Comment

Adequate on the ground as well as air . I find that I will get called a hacker on any server regardless if its Titan or Infantry. I just don't bother anymore...

Comment

Now you've made me want to post a couple screen shots lol. Obviously my ground scores aren't this good, but these are my best 3 starts to a round.

Comment

wow those are the most leet scores i have ever seen i think

Comment

Pwnd I guess overall I play better on the ground.

Comment

Finding a pilot that can actually fly.

Comment

Sniping. I'm so freakin' terrible at it I avoid it completely most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X