Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What aspect of the game is most challenging to you?

I'm a total noob flying the heli's....

Comment

i am noob with tv misseles(i should make a video of me using them, that is crazy if you see how they warp around in the air...) and i suck if i am the only good player on the team. then i get scores like 1 to 3. just becase i always run out of support at the end of a firefight. i even played today a round(i played 5 rounds...) where i ended top without any kills and 3 deads. and that was when i joined in halfway. i had 12 points. and the 4rth best kd of my team. i think we lost that round with 0-300 or something.

Comment

Hitting...anything!:hmm:

I couldn't hit sh*t with ANY weapon, even if I'd just dropped one!:shakehead:

Comment

try gunship? you only have to aim in their general direction and the game does the rest

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin
            Hitting...anything!:hmm:

I couldn't hit sh*t with ANY weapon, even if I'd just dropped one!:shakehead:
            Try setting one of your keyboard buttons as the secondary fire key, so you don't disturb your mouse aim at all when you fire.

Also, switch to single shot when you're not at close range. It won't do miracles, but it should help a bit.

Comment

more important, dont hold the button but tap it or spray 5 bullets at a time. tapping works better but cost more concentration(which i dont have:P).

Comment

Originally posted by Forces(UK)

Also, switch to single shot when you're not at close range. It won't do miracles, but it should help a bit.
                or you could learn to hold the mouse down a bit when firing burst. idk either way single shot or controlled recoil burst its hard to argue over one or the other. but sometimes you can get some really quick kills with controlled recoil bursts because at least 2 of the shots are going to go right where the red dot is when you start firing.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys! I usually do the controlled burst / tapping thing already, but the other hints are useful too. Again, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Shurikane
                    I can fly a gunship decently but I have a hard time mastering its subtleties. Long story short, I can find enemy vehicles and unload on them just fine, but I could not figure out how to pull off the fantastic dogfight maneuvers some gunship pilots do.
                    You took my words out of my head. I guess GSW (gun ship wh0res) just got better setting in air control option.

Comment

I can shoot well
                      I can fly solo
                      I can snipe
                      I can knife

But honestly I can't use the Clark Shotgun to save my life... How do you do the one shot kill? I put a whole clip into someone and still he lives... Thats the only thing that I can think of that I honestly and totally suck at :shock::dead::shock:

Comment

its the same thing as a herzog except stronger, longer and with more shots. it can be awsome fun to use. id have to say im quite good with the shotgun

Comment

Off Topic : Can't you get on XFire Field?

Yea I realise but my hit-reg with the shotgun is epic fail. My herzog works fine... Guess its an EA thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by Field
                            stronger, longer and with more shots. it can be awsome fun to use.
                            We are still talking about the shotguns here, right?

Comment

Pretty much shooting a gun.

<_<

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                                We are still talking about the shotguns here, right?
                                Oh good, I'm not the only one who though that!:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X