multi skilling doesn't help much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi skilling doesn't help much

Hello and welcome back to BF2, please leave your other gaming skills on the front porch before you enter.
    First time back in almost a year and oh gawh I can't go on about how many times I've tried to melee an enemy soldier off of me or swore I herd a boomer while running to market in karkand.
    Gotten so use to aimming in COD4 that I miss hit buttons.
    Let's just say I got totally annihilated as a general on my return >.<

Re: multi skilling doesn't help much

I play BF2, TF2, FEAR Combat, CoD4 and UT3 and I don't have any problems like that

Comment

Yes... this happens to people...

Not me, but it does. Its not really a big deal.

Comment

I play L4D BF2 COD4 CSS GTA4 and TF2 all mapped on default settings and I never have a problem switching between games...

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
          I play L4D BF2 COD4 CSS GTA4 and TF2 all mapped on default settings and I never have a problem switching between games...
          I understand if you constantly switches games to game but I mean when you stick to one long without the other.

Comment

Ahh, I feel your pain. Not much but its there, mind you.

Comment

The most I mess up is from me not changing my controls so I end up crouching in BF2 when I mean to go prone or I crouch in CoD when I mean to go prone. I don't really have any issues with aiming or sensitivity.

Comment

I used to be awesome at knifing in 2142. Even though my aim and FPS skill overall is so much better now, I just can't do it anymore

BF2 goes easier tho :/

Comment

Originally posted by RedxInk
                  I understand if you constantly switches games to game but I mean when you stick to one long without the other.
                  I'm with you. I played just COD4 then COD5 for AGES with no BF2 then finally went back to BF2 and fk it was different. Pretty hard to change to, unlike CS and some other games. This is partly because you have to change your tactics a lot and not rely on your bullets to register as the game is so buggy :@

Anyway keep at it. I got sh*t loads better at sniping in BF2 after COD4/5.

Check this:

How I used to Snipe (Don't watch it all, its sh*t):
                  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJVwulHUuVM&fmt=18[/media]

How I snipe after COD5:
                  [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=336YhFnaV1U&feature=PlayList&p=E83794B69C2 AF7FA&index=0&playnext=1&fmt=22[/media]

Comment

reminds me trying to play bf2142 after playing tf2 for a while... the "q" button doesnt change weapons.... :S

Comment

Working...
                    X