Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How RAGED do you get when you die?

Just curious.

I'm usually #2, but I can be #3 if I keep getting killed by the same guy no matter where I go. Any #6 here?

Re: How RAGED do you get when you die?

angry german kid is lolz, never taken a game that seriously though...

Comment

#6 all the way mate. j/k, usually #1 unless i was on ts with my clan and got killed by a clanmate, and i was lagging(which happens quite a lot). then i can get angry.

Comment

I start getting real annoyed when i spawn, kill, die for the entire round because no one on my team revives me, so by the end of the round i switch to #3, but i don't yell at my computer, i just yell through Team Speak

Comment

When i die, i usually RAGEQUIT!! :rawr

Comment

if nothing is going right and im getting bad reg and stuff i will get fanatically pissed off sometimes. i dont abuse my computer hardware or anything like that but i just have a hard time not taking something seriously if i spend alot of time on it

Comment

I used to be quite bad, but even under the most frustrating of games I never rage as much as some people I've played with... although no names yet

If I'm repeatedly killed in unfortunate ways (spawn killed by someone standing ON a spawnpoint, spam, aimbotted, etc etc) - then I might whinge a bit, but that's shortlived and I'll sooner switch server and find one where I can enjoy myself more. I've actually been told that my "raging" is quite funny.

It is a game after all, and no point playing if you're not having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Astley
                When I die, I usually RAGEQUIT!! :rawr
                "never gonna give, never gonna give (give you up)" - that's when I go #6

In the game, I'm usually doing #2 when I die. Wait, that sounded so Elvis.

But it can definately go to #3 if the whole round is bad.

Comment

I've never raged as a result of playing an online video game.

I play them to relax

Comment

I don't get pissed off at all about dieing, but I do sort of get frustrated when I get a 15 second respawn time.

Comment

* Enough to harass the person who killed me via chat.

* Enough to start abusing my computer/keyboard/mouse/etc

both of these. Especially if its by voss (which normally means over half the players on the server), rdx (titan) bunnie, or being knifed by a really p*ss poor player

Comment

#2 if it's an important situation such as capping a flag or something, otherwise just #1 most of the time.

The best way to rage people is to use an entire Voss magazine then teabag them.

Comment

Usually im just mad when i die, but sometimes depending on my mood i will break things, nothing big though. I usually get mad from demo whores and pk's, other then that it is what it is... I rarely see people spraying with the voss and killing me though, it takes no time at all to zoom on em and take em out way faster, i dont know why people always complain about that.

Comment

under normal circumstances #1. lag, bad hit reg & armor "chinks" from a knife bring me to #3. can't imagine going angry german or breaking stuff. if i'm ever overly frustrated, i just stop playing. this is what i do to blow off steam, not make more.

Comment

Number 1 when I die, even if teamkilled (I always forgive).

Number 2 when someone punishes me for a teamkill, which is obviously an accident.

Never understand people getting pissed off about being killed. "Killing" each other is the whole point of the game!

Comment

Working...
                              X